Author Topic: Great Seattle Surgeon (Dr. Phil Haeck).......  (Read 13112 times)

Offline ellington7

• Bronze Member
I just had my revisionary surgery with Dr. Phil Haeck in Seattle, and I'm here to report that he's the real deal.  I had a unilateral gland excession plus lypo, and even though my garment is on, I can tell that I'm a new man.  I needed drains on both sides due to the amount of scar tissue from my previous surgery with a jerk up in lynnwood (Dr. Donald Wortham), but Phil was able to work around all of that and produce for me what I know is a top notch job.  I know it's too early to tell, but I look muscular and flat in my g2 garment, and the with the glands gone and the swelling due to the lypo I know that when It goes down I'll look great.  Anyways...anyone who's in the seattle area and is looking for a board certified plastic surgeon through the american medical association then this is your guy.  His staff is great, he's very optimistic, informative, and has an easy going, inviting personality.  I recommend this doc..I will post my pics in a few days..

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
hey i live in everett. i didnt know there was a surgeon named haeck in seattle. how much did the surgery cost you? and are you like a teenager or an adult? sorry for the questions.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline ellington7

• Bronze Member
I got lypo + glandular excession, and it cost 5,500...I am 29

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
well im having a consultation with doctor gottlieb on the 17th. i heard hes pretty good too. have you heard of him? well how much was the consultation with doctor haeck?

Offline ellington7

• Bronze Member
Free consultation....  I also heard dr. gottleb does a good job, so you should be in good hands....Oh yeah..if you do see Dr. haeck let him know that shaun Newson referred you to him....That's me..... I figure that since im in the post op stage that if you told him that, he'd be even more responsive towards responding to my every whim.... hahaha...

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
aight if nothing works out with dr. gottlieb then ill check out dr. haeck.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
keep in mind scarring can sometimes delay in flaring up.  it doesn't have to, but if it does, don't panic. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
what does that mean? are you talking about scarring after the surgery and how bad it gets?

Offline ellington7

• Bronze Member
What he means is the internal scaring under the nipple area where the gland was excised, or the lypo was done.  Scaring is a normal part of the recovery process, so think nothing of it, but here's alittle info about it to calm you down....The scaring he's talking about isn't evident on the out side where anyone can see, it's internal like I said. Shortly after surgery the healing process begins to take place in the area which you had the surgery.  Regardless of the procedure whether lypo or excession, scar tissue, or in lamens term (scab) will form on the inside where the work was done, and you'll notice it when you feel around the area worked on.  It feels hard, maybe even rigidy, just like a scab that forms over a cut on your leg etc.  As time goes by, and the healing underneath the scab takes place, the scab falls off, and your pretty much healed.  Now with the scar tissue (scar) you'll form underyour nipple etc, it will take time to disapate, but it's normal, and everyone does heal at different paces, so if you read on this forum that someone's rid of their scar tissue (scab) quicker or later than you, then know this is normal and that once again, we all heal differently.  Now to help you understand the healing process even better think of a scab on your leg.  Once you get a cut (or in this case, cut= surgery), you'll need ointment, or some sort of salve, and for  sugery the like remedy would be getting an antibiotic etc. to keep from getting an infection.  Then you cover the cut on your leg with a bandaid. Well the bandaid for your chest is your doc closing you back up.  Now the cut on your leg beings to heal because of the ointment doing it's job, and the bandaid protecting it from bacteria.  Your chest also uses the same method of healing as you take the antibiotic pills, drink water, eat the right foods, and don't strain where you've been worked on.  Now with time the leg cut will close up, so the bandaid can come off, and once the air gets to it,and the scab forms, the healing process becomes faster until the scab falls off and your healed.  With the internal scab or (scar tissue), it will form after the tissues opened up during surgery close and stay until the area underneath it is fully healed, and once again, by getting ample oxygen from drinking water, not smoking eating the right foods etc, will make the scar tissue harder until it will disolve.......

So I hope I didn't bore you, but I think you can see why this is all normal and why you shouldn' t worry.....

Go have your surgery and be done with this thing....
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 07:23:33 AM by ellington7 »

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
ohh i see what you mean. thanks for clearing things up.

Offline Saphron2266

I just had my revisionary surgery with Dr. Phil Haeck in Seattle, and I'm here to report that he's the real deal.  I had a unilateral gland excession plus lypo, and even though my garment is on, I can tell that I'm a new man.  I needed drains on both sides due to the amount of scar tissue from my previous surgery with a jerk up in lynnwood (Dr. Donald Wortham), but Phil was able to work around all of that and produce for me what I know is a top notch job.  I know it's too early to tell, but I look muscular and flat in my g2 garment, and the with the glands gone and the swelling due to the lypo I know that when It goes down I'll look great.  Anyways...anyone who's in the seattle area and is looking for a board certified plastic surgeon through the american medical association then this is your guy.  His staff is great, he's very optimistic, informative, and has an easy going, inviting personality.  I recommend this doc..I will post my pics in a few days..
This is so good to hear! I just scheduled surgery with Dr. Phil Haeck for my breasts to be augmented(enlarged) and this reassures me that I picked the right surgeoun after looking for one online. He was very friendly and it's wonderful that he's helped children for free in other countries who needed lip reconstruction. I just needed all the reassurance I can get. The main thing I'm worried about is the scarring on the outside of the nipples. I hope they won't be very visable after everything has healed. He said that if the incision were anywhere else it would be harder to hide, so I guess I just have to trust him. Does anyone know of any cream that helps to heal scarring on the outside so it won't be so visible?

Offline moath1

• Posting Member
..I will post my pics in a few days..

still have these pics, ellington7?

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
wait so saphron your a woman? no offense.

Offline Ifubelieve05

..I will post my pics in a few days..

still have these pics, ellington7?

Yes ellington7, I too am interterested to see the results so far.  I had my consultation with Dr. Phil the other day and would like to see his works.

Offline ellington7

• Bronze Member
sorry guys that I' havent posted in a while, but I was out of town and didn't have enough time to check the site.  As for the pics I will put some up on thursday.  The surgery went great, and I'm healing just as good.  As for anyone going to see dr haeck, your gonna be just fine.  He's really on top of this stuff, and makes the patient feel at ease. 

oh yeah..if you guys could tell phil that shaun newson referred you to him, that would be dynamite.  only if you want of course... 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024