Author Topic: Klinefeltor's syndrome sympton check  (Read 2241 times)

Offline helpTheTittyman

• Posting Member
Ok so i have uploaded some pics of me. Can you just tell me if I have narrow shoulders and wide hips because they are symptoms of patients with Klinefeltor's. THX

http://s460.photobucket.com/albums/qq328/helpthetittyman/

Offline charlesfl

• Posting Member
It doesn't look disproportionate to me. Maybe some small love handles, but not a disproportionate shoulder to hip ratio

Offline Jackd

• Silver Member
You look almost exactly how I looked last year.. same sorta size and proportions, I was convinced I had klinefelters as well, but had the all clear from the endo's... I wouldn't worry too much, maybe get your testosterone levels checked as I have a pituary problem and am on Testosterone Replacement Therapy, if you look young and feel tired etc a lot you may have the same problems....

hit the gym, your shoulders will get broader and you will look greatly improved. I'm tempted to post some pics up of me soon... keep your eyes pealed, might give you some idea what some time in the gym could do...

EDIT

I posted a thread with my pics... I think I looked the same as you do now?? Not sure, but I think you look in proportion,  just in need of some weight training to broaden the shoulders.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 06:13:05 PM by Jackd »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024