Author Topic: my 3 month picture, not happy  (Read 6693 times)

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
who did  the surgery

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
Shahram Solemy,   i mclean. va   in all  fairness, he  has  contacted  one his own  time  and said  he will fix what ever needs doing. My only concern is if he  has the  skills for   a revision.  I only have one  more shot at this, thinking of starting over w/ DR Bermant......... if he will take me.

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
It's only noticeable when you flex. Although, I understand and respect your concern. Go with revision with your current doc; if he didn't have the skills to perform a revision, he'd be honest with you from the start.

Goodluck bro!

Offline Dr Kapoor

• Bronze Member
    • Dr. Kapoor, Beverly Hills Cosmetic Surgeon
Shahram Solemy,   i mclean. va   in all  fairness, he  has  contacted  one his own  time  and said  he will fix what ever needs doing. My only concern is if he  has the  skills for   a revision.  I only have one  more shot at this, thinking of starting over w/ DR Bermant......... if he will take me.

Dr Salemy is a very good and honest surgeon (I trained with him in residency). I know he'll take good care of you. Basically, sometimes, the scar under the areola can get tethered down to the muscle - so what should happen is that the scar should be released and if there is any indentation he might consider fat grafting directly under the nipple / areola complex. Sometimes these things can happen, but they can be fixed / improved significantly.

Offline MSJ108

Give it some more time and see how you heal. Things change for the better as you heal for the most part.

Offline darknips2

• Bronze Member
 I agree NOMIS50..   now he's got to have MORE surgery to correct   a botched surgery..   

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member

Dr Salemy is a very good and honest surgeon (I trained with him in residency). I know he'll take good care of you. Basically, sometimes, the scar under the areola can get tethered down to the muscle - so what should happen is that the scar should be released and if there is any indentation he might consider fat grafting directly under the nipple / areola complex. Sometimes these things can happen, but they can be fixed / improved significantly.

Dr Salemy  is  leaving this area  in a  few month, better get things fixed soon.
 Upsetting to  know  he  just can  pack up and leave,

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member

well, seems  dr salemy is leaving va to go to  california according to his office.
  I agree he is a  honest charming  doctor, I am worried I picked the wrong  dr for my surgery, I dont know if  he  has the skills  to  fix it or not, pluss he is leaving in a  month or two.  Nothing  personal,  but I  got some similiar emails  to me about your workmanship from  two of your patients, so I am not sure  I can rely or your  opinion of dr salemy, I think there are  only   a dozen ot so GREAT surgeons in this country that   can handle these  type surgeries

Offline fuckingyno

hi i wish you solved your problem, i have a problem like that but not  as much as yours, is your nipple always at that condition ? one of my nipple is sometime like that but when i took of my corset it starts to seem normal in a minute. i still have some edema, i had my surgery done for a month what do you think about my situation.

Offline milesed1

• Silver Member
It doesn't look bad at all, but I can understand the disappointment. I doubt it would take much to fix it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024