Author Topic: Do I have Gynecomastia?  (Read 3758 times)

Offline ghost123

Hey,
I have this probelm that I've found out since last year, im 15 now. I don't know whether I have gynecomastia, but I have puffy nipples which looks horrible and I can't go outside without my top. I do workout alot and I think I have good chest muscles. I haven't finished my puberty yet, I'm 15 yet and still don't have armpit hair. Also when I pinch my nipples, I do feel something like a disc in it. I wonder is this gynecomastia or the puffy nipples are pubertal. Please help me, how do I get rid of them?

Here are the pictures (tell me if they are not clear, I can take more pictures)
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/1404/image1mr1.jpg
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/3315/image2yo6.jpg
http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/20/image3it8.jpg
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/1889/image4bd4.jpg

Thanks alot,
Ghost123
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 12:34:45 AM by ghost123 »

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
No you don't have gynecomastia. Just playin dude, yeah you do have it, surgery is the answer.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline outkast

• Bronze Member
u just have some gland....surgery could fix that problem with an excision under the nipple...u got a good body but i do feel Ur pain...at least u aint got a breasts..

Offline ghost123

Thanks for the reply guys, but I'm still unsure whether I have gyne. Will it be gone after a few more years when I finish my puberty? Or it is permanent?

???

Offline latediagnosis

• Silver Member
How long have you had it for? Usually if you've had it longer than a year, its most likely going to stay around - however since you still don't have underarm hair, it wouldn't be advisable to have surgery yet. I suggest you ask your doctor and get your hormones checked, if I'm not mistaken most people have underarm hair by 15.

Offline ghost123

I have those puffy nipples for about a year or so now.. does it mean that it will stay?
I think I'm just really slow for puberty as I only gotten pubic hair early this year.

Anymore opinions?

Offline ghost123

I do train alot, at the gym and outside, not mainly for the purpose of looking good, just getting stronger and healthier. I do athletics, and I already have been training for about more than a year, and I will probably continue training throughout my life. I don't really think surgery is an option for me because I definitely couldn't afford it, and I doubt there is any professional surgeons here in my country. So surgery is out of the question. Thanks for the feedback though, definitely brighten me up for abit, but I do wish to hear more opinions.  ;)

EDIT: Just checked your post again and you said about lower estrogen intake. Do they really work? Well I do eat alot of chicken and milk and stuffs as they contain alot of protein (and calcium for milk) which is important for me as I do strength training and also I'm still growing, and I really like them as well. Again I don't really think this is an option for me... probably the only way is to exercise more to up my testosterone levels.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 10:39:26 PM by ghost123 »

Offline latediagnosis

• Silver Member
My nephew had huge nipples at age 14-16. At around age 17, he got very fit - with extremely low body fat - very tight strong muscles, and the nipples first lost their puffiness, then the next summer I saw him shirtless, they were almost shriveled looking, not anything anyone would notice. Completely reduced in size, and his pecs became very tight, with no longer any evidence of breast tissue. I believe that the testosterone from the athletic physique became more abundant from the exercise, and caused the estrogen levels to decrease, thus causing nipple atrophy. If you're not in top physical muscular shape, the estrogen from plastic bottles and other things builds up and causes nipple swelling.

Unfortunately, the cure for this takes several years of regular and vigorous calesthenics. Most on this board have always said they tried exercise for months, and it never helped. That's right. I takes at least a year, maybe longer. A few months does nothing at all. But you'd better be in great shape by age 17 if you want it to go away naturally. It takes a real man to stick to a military style regimen of calesthenics. Or, take the easy way out, and have surgery - but you'd better make sure you get the greatest surgeon in the world if you don't want scarred, deformed nipples.

My other recommendation, stop drinking anything that comes in a plastic container - pop, bottled water, etc. Plastic containers cause estrogen to leach into whatever liquid is in the plastic container. Keep away from any foods containing estrogen - chicken, beef, milk. Only eat the organic forms of these foods.

I know this advice is very harsh and tough, but this is way it works. You must lower your body's estrogen level.

1. Limit your estrogen intake.
2. Exercise daily to increase systemic testosterone levels, which will cause a corresponding decrease in estrogen levels.

These things are common knowledge, but no P.S. will ever tell you about these things that raise your estrogen levels. I wonder why not?

It's all in your own hands, and no one else's!

Do you have anything to support your claim? The chances are your nephew had puberty induced gyne like most 15 yr olds and it went away a year or two later, not because of his diet and vigorous training regime. I was 15 and became a fitness freak at 16/17, didnt fix anything for me.. in fact my nipples became more apparent as i developed muscular pecs. I don't intend on being rude, but I believe you're giving false hope - the only proper way to get rid of real gyne is surgery. Even bodybuilders are forced to get surgery and I'm sure they've tried their fair share of anabolic diets/decreaing estrogen levels.

Offline as400

• Silver Member
No you don't have gyno.

Your perfectly normal with an excellent body.

You havn't finished developing yet and have nothing to worry about.

God I wish I looked half as good as you do with that wicked 6 pack.

Stop worrying and get on with your life.
Before you criticise a man walk a mile in his shoes, after that who cares? your a mile away and have his shoes.

Offline impervious

• Posting Member
Your chest is in great shape.  I would not be concerned.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024