Author Topic: Surgery with Dr. Pope 12--11-08  (Read 3251 times)

Offline george1977

• Posting Member
Hello everyone. I have had a previous surgery with a gynecomastia.com reccomended surgeon over a year ago now. He did a good job removing the gland, but did not do any lipo and left me with some fat around the chest. Pretty much I need to get lipo done to get my chest more rounded. I consulted with 2 surgeons from San Francisco, one from New York, and of course with Dr. Pope. All are reasonably priced, but I was most impressed with Dr. Popes answers via E-mail and pictures. I'm flying to Orlando from San Diego, ca and will be staying overnight in Dr. Popes suite. I will post before pictures when I get back and after pictures a few weeks later. Wish me luck!

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Good luck. Hope all goes well for you. Wouldn't the plane trip, the suite, plus the op be pretty expensive? How did you pay for all of these?
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline george1977

• Posting Member
Ya it does add up. The plane tickets, suite, taxi, etc., puts the price over the other surgeons who are closer to home. I am a bit nervous being far away from home too. I do believe Dr. Pope will do an excellent job though. I will keep everyone updated how it goes and share my experience good or bad. Hopefully those considering traveling to get surgery can get something from this.

Offline Pacifico

• Silver Member
Best of luck with the OP!!  Just curious, why not a Doc in San Francisco?

Offline NeedGoodSurgeon

• Posting Member
Any update from your surgery?!??  :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024