Author Topic: Rank my gyne....need feedback!  (Read 3325 times)

Offline the_bull

• Posting Member

33 y.o, 5'11. 193 lbs. I cut my weight down to 178 lbs. a few years ago but felt like it was even more noticeable then. Curious what others think......should I opt for surgery..do you think it's bad enough? 

Here are several photos:  http://s722.photobucket.com/albums/ww224/The_Bull75/

I appreciate any and all comments!!

Offline Jock

• Silver Member
Looks like a typical case, I'm in the same boat of loosing weight 240lbs down to 210 and I would agree it makes it look worse.
Took the plunge and had consultation with Dr. Karidis 7th January 2009.
Surgery 26th February 2009.
Just wish I'd been able to do this years ago.

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17004.0

Offline furiousgeorge

• Posting Member
If you arent comfortable with the way your chest is and are willing to spend the money, DO IT!!!! I was unsure about it up until I saw my chest after taking off the sticky foam pads post op and trust me, every shred of doubt was pretty much gone. You already got some good looking pecs there, and similar to mine the breast itself looks quite perky; sometimes its even worse than having them saggy the way they stick out. Go get a consult with a surgeon(s) and see how much they charge you, but with the results people get you will be over the moon with how your chest is gonna look once the boobies are gone and the swelling goes down.

Offline darknips2

• Bronze Member
its not anywhere near bad enuff for surgery..  dont waste  your time --hit a gym

Offline mc88

• Posting Member
doesnt look too bad, your pecs just look super built. could be a lot worse.

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
dude, your chest will look great once you get rid of that gyne!

Offline the_bull

• Posting Member

Anyone else with comments? Seems like mixed results on surgery. I realize it's MY decision however to me it's not an easy decisions since I realize I don't have it as bad as what alot of others have had to suffer through...although I can tell you I think about it alot and it bothers me! I think I'll talk to 2 or 3 surgeouns and see what they have to say. Anyone know any good surgeons in the Washington DC area?

Offline the_bull

• Posting Member

Offline enuff

• Bronze Member
I gotta agree - your chest will look awesome after surgery  8)

You wouldn't be here if you were 100% happy with it. If it were me, I'd get the surgery and lose the gyne

I waited till I was 38 and should've done it years ago. Missed out on too much.....  :-\
Dr K got rid of my gyne Jan 2009. Thank f@ck for that!
Words & pics: http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=16639.0

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Curious what others think......should I opt for surgery..do you think it's bad enough?

Dude... Looks like there is some room for improvement there. Since your chest is messing with your head, then I'd say go for it my man. Having this psychological burden is no way to go through life...

You say 'Is it bad enough?'.... It doesn't really matter what the severity is dude. From slightly puffy areolas, to a full-figured double 'D', the psychological pain/discomfort is all the same. If it is causing you undue emotional stress, then action needs to be taken... ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline the_bull

• Posting Member

Thanks GP and others who responded, I've made the decision to have surgery!

I'm in the process of meeting with 3 different PS....I've met with two board certified surgeons so far and one wants to do lipo and gland removal ($6500) and the 2nd believes all i need is lipo (Approx. 300cc from left and 200cc from the right) ($5000).  The  'lipo only' surgeon thinks I'll see a 50% reduction with just the lipo and no need to do the gland removal...

Here are my pics again, what do you think of getting lipo ONLY??.... http://s722.photobucket.com/albums/ww224/The_Bull75/

Thanks for any and all feedback..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024