Author Topic: Rate my gyno. Also, need advice on surgery...  (Read 2368 times)

Offline green-lantern

Hey guys, my first post here. I'm 21 years old and I've been hesitant - trying to ignore the fact of how badly this is running my life.  I've finally decided that I can't run from it - here are some pictures of me right now. Rate my gyno from 1-10 please, be honest - I know surgery is necessary. Tell me what you guys think about it so far, and what you think about how it might turn out for me with surgery, and if possible - advise me on what I should do (what kind of surgery, what exactly I should ask for?). It'd be cool if someone with similar gyno (perky w/ puffy nipples) could show me or link me to some before/after surgery pics they have, and who/where their surgeon is if possible. Also, how much do you guys think this'll cost for me to get it done right considering my condition? (not including hotel/travel expenses - as long as it's in the US).

One more thing: I'm thinking about working out hard for a year and then getting the surgery after I lose some weight/get a bit more defined.. would that be BETTER in any way - as far as helping the surgeon work better?

hunched:

sitting:

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
hi my friend and welcome to the site. in a scale from 1 to 10 i would say you have 7, your chest looks almoust like my use to do before surgery, if u want u can look at my result on wolfmans diary i have a link to my pics there,

Good luck

Wolfman
i finally feel like im a man

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
It would definitely help you to lose some weight before the surgery.  From the photos, it looks like you're going to need both gland tissue excision and liposuction.  The combination will help diminish the large areolar diameter.  Since you are carrying a few extra pounds, your plastic surgeon will need to leave some chest wall fat to be sure that your chest stays in proportion with the remainder of your trunk.

If you work off some of the extra weight in the gym and build up some chest muscle at the same time, it will be easier for your plastic surgeon to sculpt your chest.

Good luck!  I'm glad you found the site; conversing with the other guys on this site will help you get and stay motivated.
BTW, I would also rate you a 7 out of 10, if you put any faith in rating.

Dr. Pope,  M.D.
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline bwconstruction

• Posting Member
Hi, Wayne here, 34 years old, also have man boobs, not to worry, my nipple just protrudes alot more than yours, you just seem to have alot of chest tissue.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024