Author Topic: Had surgery and now it's coming back. Please rate.  (Read 3708 times)

Offline okfu2007

• Posting Member
I had my surgery and everything was decent. The doctor left too much on the left side so the left is slightly bigger than the right side. I didn't get it fixed because it wasn't that bad at the time. It's been over two years and it's coming back, I have been lifting weights since my surgery and quite honestly I've been getting lazy with it the past six months but I know this is probably some gyne coming back. Could you please rate me gyno from 1-10? Thanks.

Offline PSC0002

• Bronze Member
I don't see it.  Re-up that gym membership and I think you can fix what you're seeing on your own...

Offline rdy4chng

• Posting Member
it looks fine! just lose some weight seriously, your chest has a nice shape to it, just lean up a little bit

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
it looks fine! just lose some weight seriously, your chest has a nice shape to it, just lean up a little bit

I agree.

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline emilio1980

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
its probably all in your head, or you've been flirtin around too much with mary jane. its fine man, i wish i had your chest.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

GynO_DuDe

Definitely trippin, your chest suits the rest of your body.

GYM is whats going to sort it out ...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024