Author Topic: Pre and Post Op PICS  (Read 5925 times)

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
So its been like 3 months now since my surgery, just had these taken by my surgeon. What do you guys think? I personally believe that the right side is not much different. It looks and feels different when I have a shirt on, I like the left side even tho there is scar tissue there. I have some hard tissue were that bump is on my right side, I hope thats the reason it looks like that..

Dr. Jacobs said slow improvement will come over time.... so I hope it gets better.

PRE OP

POST OP

Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

Banobo

Looking really good man, i bet your over the moon with your results?

I've heard so many people talking about tightness but i'm not sure what people mean, i've never felt such a thing. Or do you mean restriction as in movement or the skin tightness over your chest?

Copespo i really think you look great, your right side is perfect honestly. Don't stress chief!

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
Looking really good man, i bet your over the moon with your results?

I've heard so many people talking about tightness but i'm not sure what people mean, i've never felt such a thing. Or do you mean restriction as in movement or the skin tightness over your chest?

Copespo i really think you look great, your right side is perfect honestly. Don't stress chief!

thanks man, It seems like there wasnt much of a difference to begin with....some ppl say my pre op is fine and I should of left it...but hoenstly it was much worse then in the pictures. My moobs would go to the right and left and it would stick out of a shirt, making it very noticable... now when I put a shirt on it looks good, some shirts still look weird the very thin ones. I have muscle build up so I know I will never have a flat as a board chest but whatever....

As far as the tightness I think everyone is refering to it as the skin being tight around the area of surgery, my skin is a little sensative and loose there but its getting better. Hopefully at the 1 year mark It will all be healed and good.

here is a pic when I tighten my chest.

Banobo

As i said before. looking fab man. See the reason i asked about tightness was i feel the same as you in regards to tender and a certain amount of looseness in the skin around that area. if i hunch or crouch, the skin around my nipples seem loose rather than tight. its my only downer over it. sits naturally standing but sitting its not so. i'll post some pics of that too. Overall i can see what your gettin at, my chest was very minor b4 op but it was enough to bother me. when i looked at the surgeons pre op pics i could hardly see any gyne. Pics dont always pick up the problem. Check out my 5 week post op thread if u want man i'd value your input and later i'll post the surgeons pics pre op and mines is the same as yours

Cheers banobo

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg

Perfect results !  ;D

Offline yehkay

• Posting Member
Looks good, congrats.
Also, i have seen your avi on bodybuilding.com haha, funny coincidence.

Banobo

yehkay i joined that site too but never used it hehe. i'll pm my profile if i can remember it

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
Looks good, congrats.

hehe yea I am on that forum too.... but I like to post gyno related stuff here since there is no section on that forum for gyno, and if  post in the off topic it just gets spammed with bunch of bs...

Offline yehkay

• Posting Member
Looks good, congrats.

hehe yea I am on that forum too.... but I like to post gyno related stuff here since there is no section on that forum for gyno, and if  post in the off topic it just gets spammed with bunch of bs...

Yeh thats same with me. Not every1 is understanding on that forum haha. BTW results look great. How much has it changed your life for the better?

Offline kingboob

on your pre op pictures the left side (on the pic as we look at it here) looks smaller than the right side of the photo, but that looks more like a muscular issue than gyne to me....... my chest is like this too and I believe it is due to the way I favour one side when bench pressing and doing chest exercises.

In your post op pics that asymmetry is still there in my opinion, I don't know if that is your main concern?  Your nipples look flatter but nothing else has changed much.

Looking at your pre op pics I don't really see anything but a normal male chest and the same for the after op pics too...... but I had a severe case so I guess I would naturally be willing to settle for a little less than perfection.

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
Looks good, congrats.

Yeh thats same with me. Not every1 is understanding on that forum haha. BTW results look great. How much has it changed your life for the better?
thanks man, well for the first time in my life I can wear a single shirt instead of like 3 layers of shirts.... the other day we had amazing weather and I went outside with a regular shirt on...felt amazing...

on your pre op pictures the left side (on the pic as we look at it here) looks smaller than the right side of the photo, but that looks more like a muscular issue than gyne to me....... my chest is like this too and I believe it is due to the way I favour one side when bench pressing and doing chest exercises.

In your post op pics that asymmetry is still there in my opinion, I don't know if that is your main concern?  Your nipples look flatter but nothing else has changed much.

Looking at your pre op pics I don't really see anything but a normal male chest and the same for the after op pics too...... but I had a severe case so I guess I would naturally be willing to settle for a little less than perfection.

yea my brother tells me that my pre op was fine, but honestly it was much worse then the pics...from the sides there was like a boob effect u could of cupped the moobs... now its mostly solid muscle, some scar tissue but things are getting better by the day....

Offline freak

• Posting Member
looks great, I can totally see a change from pre to post. congrats.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Can't argue with those results. Looks good!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024