Author Topic: I'm Gyno-free! Thanks Dr. Jacobs  (Read 2265 times)

Offline beautiful_mind

• Posting Member
Yup! I did it yesterday, and I can say I'm the happiest man on earth for getting rid of the damn G.

If anyone has any question about my surgery, please feel free to ask and I'll be glad to answer your questions.

Luckily Dr. Jacobs didn't have to cut around the nipple (Yaaay!). He was able to take it out only by liposuction. Mine was moderate and according to Dr. Jacobs it was around 70% tissue and 30% fat. So it was a pretty big tissue right there!

The surgery was quick and smooth. I was put to sleep around 1pm and woke up at 2:10 with everything done. At 3 I was on my way to the hotel room with a friend of mine. The doctor told me I might feel some pain, but that didn't happen. Yea I feel some difficulty when I get up as I feel some pins in 20 different places in my chest, but it's tolerable and I'm totally okay with it. I didn't use any of the tylenols that he had prescribed for me. I just didn't need them. He told me that by today (after 24 hours from the surgery) I can go out and have a dinner and go to the movie theater. Well, I don't know if I was wrong but I did it last night. I felt that I'm able to go out and I felt the HUNGER in my bones, so we went out and had a dinner and I didn't throw up or anything like that. Though that wasn't my first meal. Dr. Jacobs told me that I should start with something light and easy on my stomach like yogurt or toast and tea till my stomach wakes up from the anesthesia. I had 3 cans of yogurt before I had a pretty heavy meal at a restaurant.

Good luck guys.

Offline Plarkin

• Bronze Member
Sounds perfect; I've had worse dentist visits it sounds like. I am scheduled with him in mid-June. Looking forward to it actually. If you have time do a few post-op postings to let us know how its healing, life with binder, et cetera.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024