Author Topic: Opinions on 5 week post-op  (Read 3866 times)

anonymous1

I think it has come out great so far, now just to get back to the gym and get a little more toned up.  What do you think?

Offline gbymoobs

• Posting Member
Looks great. I would say 10/10 results.
The areola scars are still slightly visible and shall probably clear up in no time.  If I where you I would try and gain just a bit more muscle mass, your body is already very well toned.

anonymous1

Thanks alot, it feels great. Yeah I know I need to put on mass, but being in college with no mode of transportation I have to run to the train everyday and then from the train to work.  It's a 6 mile round trip so 6 miles a day running keeps me from getting much bigger.  I need to start shoveling high protein food in my mouth and maybe I'll see some gains.   BTW I ran shirtless through downtown ATL yesterday and got a bunch of compliments on my abs/body from random ppl, almost made me want to cry haha

for comparison here are some preop

little bastards
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 09:10:04 AM by anonymous1 »

Offline Bryan

• Posting Member

Congrats, you look great :).

Offline klitchfield

• Posting Member
looking good dude

Offline thetodd

100% gyne free ... sick pictures at the end though mate :) didnt know the glands looked like that jesus

who did your op? really good result youve got there
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

anonymous1

Yeah its pretty disgusting stuff. Results usually come with time and that's the truth. At first I thought my left nipple was going to fall off because of a scab that covered like half my nipple. Doc assured me it was fine and when the scab came off in the shower it looked great. My doc was Dr. Jeffords in atl. Great experience.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Your results are very good and Dr. Jeffords did a fine job!

The photos of the specimens are important for everyone on this site to look at.  Note the white tissue (gland) interspersed with the yellow fat.  This is what gyne looks like.  Some men have more gland and others have more fat -- but in virtually all cases, it is a mixture of the two. 

Feeling this tissue from the outside can be deceiving -- sometimes the gland feels firm and other times the fat can feel firm.  That is why it is not worth spending one's time to feel one's breasts in order to decide if one has gland or fat.  The only thing you can truly feel is whether you have excessive tissue on not -- and in essence, it is the presence of excessive tissue, fat or gland, that constitutes gynecomastia.

Dr Jacobs

Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline chipsmagee

• Posting Member
why why why did i scroll down to your last pictures lol!!!! almost lost my dinner  :D

Offline BadCaseGyno

• Bronze Member
This is probably the closest pic I've see to what my gyno looks like.

anonymous1

Then hopefully when you have surgery it will be a quick fix to look good!  Yeah, maybe I should have added a graphic pics warning ;)

And this is more of what I meant by toned up,  this was taken the night before surgery, and man you lose abs fast without constant workouts.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 01:52:41 AM by anonymous1 »

Offline CodySockeye

• Silver Member
  • i-raq
HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGE IMPROVEMENT MAN!!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024