Author Topic: Do I have gynecomastia?  (Read 2533 times)

Offline unsure265

I attached some pictures...if there hard to see...I can re-attach some others.

Stats: 20
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 155lbs

My nipples aren't puffy but my areola looks like it is but I don't feel any sensitivity whatsoever.  I am quite chubby so I am unsure if it's just a layer of fat or actual gyno.  When I look in the mirror, they don't look so bad in profile view but when I look down with my shirt off, they look huge.  Maybe it's just my eyes playing tricks on me but I am very conscious about them.  
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 02:55:18 AM by unsure265 »

Offline moobsbrah

• Bronze Member
you have a minor case of puffy nipples...are you self-conscious about it? does it negatively affect your life? If you are asking people whether or not you have it, maybe it isn't that big of an issue for you. Also, I think if you got in shape it may look a little better.

Offline KAG

• Posting Member
LOL minor case........betcha it doesn't seem mild to him or anyone who looks at him....go find a surgeon you trust. Its not going to get any better over time, why suffer with this? They look huge because they are HUGE. I'm not trying to upset you I'm being honest. Good Luck.

Its very hard to find good help with this problem. Be prepared to go up agaisnt all kinds of bs to get it paid for and parents acceptance.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 11:56:39 AM by KAG »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
you have a minor case of puffy nipples...

LOL minor case........betcha it doesn't seem mild to him or anyone who looks at him....

No matter what the 'severity' is, from puffy areolas to a full figured breast, the sufferer has to endure the exact same psychological BS. I mean, G is G... Yes/No? It still messes with your mind no matter how severe it is...  ;)

GB...  
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024