Author Topic: Seems as if my gyne is suddenly dissappearing? normal at age 20?  (Read 2338 times)

Offline anonymous321

im 20 years old. had this problem as long as i can remember. missed out on alot of things and i've pretty much spent my whole life covering this up. im glad to know i'm not the only one out there. my problem used to be horrible! then about 2 years ago, i started a diet plan and a workout plan.. and now it seems as if my gyne is dissappearing.. is this normal? i mean im 20 years old and i heard it won't go away after having it for so many years. im currently trying to get my body fat down to see if i can eliminate the problem completely.. i've noticed if you focus on training your back muscles and do cardio (running, jogging, etc..) it helps the problem.. i think peoples mistake is working out the chest muscles.. i\m not gonna do that until i get my body fat down some more so it doesn't escilate the problem.. i figured i would try it the natural way before i went into somethin as risky as surgery.. i wish i had pictures of what it used to look like.. it was extremely bad, and it made me so self concsious.. i think im asking to much out of my chest. because i can never get satisfyed with how it looks.. im gonna see what 6 more months of vigorous cardio and weight training do.

should i feel as bad about it as i do?

also i must add.. my nipples aren't puffy anymore like they were back in the day.. i dont feel anything behind either of my nipples. i know they look like they are in the pic.. but i guess i just got some weird a** lookin' nipples.. i just dont know what to think. i'm not to worried about my nipples.. i'm just focused on the fat on my chest. that seems to be whats concerning me.

any input?

« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 04:01:10 PM by anonymous321 »

Offline moobsbrah

• Bronze Member
yeah its definitely possible. I don't have any 'before' pictures of you to really see the difference, but from this picture, it looks like your GYNE is gone completely! congrats brah...

Offline doomzor

• Posting Member
Nice man, this makes me want to wait too. i have a very high testo rate and gyno shit (yeah it sucks so much) and i'm 16 years old strong build then this fucking gyno have to ruin everything. i will wait until 20 years old too, and the surgery is free in my country but im too afraid to tell my parents(embarresing)

sorry for bad english. . .

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024