Author Topic: Feel like there getting bigger  (Read 2791 times)

Offline Steve-44

Dropped 60 pounds since march and i feel like my chest is getting bigger what do you guys think gyne or fat?

Offline moobsbrah

• Bronze Member
i think its both gland and fat. Odds are they are not getting any bigger, but that it just appears that way since you are slimming down everywhere else. This will make it more pronounced. If you have any 'before' pics you could post it would be easier to judge. 60 pounds in 4 months is incredibly impressive, congrats brah. Keep losing weight till your at your target weight, and then make a consult if you want to get rid of the gyno...
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 04:24:25 AM by moobsbrah »

Offline Steve-44

i think its both gland and fat. Odds are they are not getting any bigger, but that it just appears that way since you are slimming down everywhere else. This will make it more pronounced. If you have any 'before' pics you could post it would be easier to judge. 60 pounds in 4 months is incredibly impressive, congrats brah. Keep losing weight till your at your target weight, and then make a consult if you want to get rid of the gyno...

Thanks for the kind words dude My Target weight for the moment is 200. When you want something bad enough you'll do anything to get it sometimes (In my case Im getting in shape for a job). On march 5th i weighed in at 343.4 and on Aug. 6th I weighed in at 284.6 

Offline Ninby

• Posting Member
Im almost 100% sure its gyne and fat..
But they didnt get any bigger. They just seem bigger with respect to ur slimmer body.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024