Author Topic: My first pics  (Read 3433 times)

Offline beachlovermx

• Posting Member
Hi here are my first pics of my Gune.

13genof

Yes that is Gynecomastia or pseudo Gynecomastia, it depends on you how you proceed, if it bothers you see a surgeon, if not the you need to learn to except, it is your choice!  You will find lots and lots of guys and plastic surgeons on here that will actually almost push you to get surgery, but always remember it is your choice!!!!!

8)Good Luck!

Offline khan

• Posting Member
i have a question
where do you feel the gland/thick tissue, under nipple or beside nipple?

Offline beachlovermx

• Posting Member
Thanks to every body, I don't want surgey, even more, I enjoy them and I feel the tissue behind the nipple.

13genof

Don't let anyone discourge you now that you have made your choice, if you want to talk without getting hassled, because you accept your gynecomastia just PM me.

8)Good Luck!

Offline Revelation

• Posting Member
  • Trapped!
Thanks to every body, I don't want surgey, even more, I enjoy them and I feel the tissue behind the nipple.

:o

lol what?
Why?

13genof

See you already got a posting trying to discourge you!  You'll get alot of that on here.

8)

13genof

Where do you see a picture of anyone caressing their Gyne?  Anyone who is not paranoid sees someone showing how big they are.  Leave this guy alone, it is his choice to accept his gyne, so go worry about your own!

8)

Offline Jopet

• Silver Member
  • MANILA, PHILIPPINES
Do u have any connection with him? He posted it in this site so he should accept every peoples opinion. But d true ending is his OWN choice. I knw ur just being cncernd about him, well we too. If he doesnt need d surgery then ok. Thats gud. We envy him for having d courage. And if he wants to get changed for his ownself, wel that may be his own choice again. Its nt our fault if we may post some advices w/c can lead him to surgery but i know its his OWN choice. All i know is that this forum is for Posting, receive feedback, and take own action. Im not mad at you. I just dnt like d way u answer to others. Thanks.
*** THE GREATEST AMOUNT OF WASTED TIME IS THE TIME NOT GETTING STARTED. ***

13genof

I was only commenting on the fondling statemen, felt that wasn't needed!

8)

13genof

My mistake, I was out of line!

8)

Offline gotgyne

Well, let's come back to the pics. Beachlover, your breasts are really considerable. If you enjoy them, why not? And that you wear a bra is visible on your first pic because of the red marks caused by the underwire.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Revelation

• Posting Member
  • Trapped!
See you already got a posting trying to discourge you!  You'll get alot of that on here.

8)

I am not discouraging him!
If he is comfortable with what he have, great, that's his life not mine.

I just wanted to know the reason why he doesn't want surgery, is it because he enjoys them? and what's the reason for enjoying them?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024