Author Topic: Abnormal obesity  (Read 4987 times)

Offline AlexLim

Hi,im a overweight 17 year old who has been hiding my physical appearance for many years.I have been strangely overweight sice i was 11 years old.I dont know why i developed fatty stomach is like im pregnent.I dont eat fast food everyday so i dont know why i have a lot of fat in my body.I also have fatty breast i have been covering them up by wearing black t-shirts i cant take it anymore.Can u guys help me explain why i developed so much fat although i dont eat fried food and fast food everyday?

Offline AlexLim

Can anybody explain why im like this?

Offline gotgyne

Alex, besides overeating there are a number of diseases that may cause obesity. Look here:
http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/o/obesity/causes.htm

It would be helpful if you could post some pics of your body. And tell us something about your eating habits. What kind of food, how often a day and so on.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline AlexLim

sry i cant post my pics its too embarrassing.I eat a plate of normal rice with vegetables and a little starch or meat.Im chinese so i dont eat too much greasy food like ribs,steak,fries.But i dont exercise much maybe once a week for 30 min im very busy with life i barely have time to exercise.

Offline Frank77

• Posting Member
That's why.

You obviously sit in front of the computer every day, or at a desk. Little physical exercise can cause obesity despite what you eat. If you eat rice and vegetables but immediately sit down and play computer games or read or do homework or chat or whatever, you're not burning any of that fat off with exercise.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024