Author Topic: Sugery Next Month ! What do yall think?/revised day post op pics  (Read 8407 times)

Offline krucial

• Bronze Member
Im 6ft  265 !could be a little too heavy .. but my legs and quads are built well! I'm pretty athletic for being this weight.. As you can see in pics! maybe a flat stomach later , not at the momment... lol.. i love eating real food.Not to worried about that. What do u think?  info, comments, all is appreciated, that's what we are all here for ! lol.thanks

Post ops/ so much healin left to do ... too fresh! here are pics so yall can check out

« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 07:26:13 PM by krucial »

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
Dude, surgery will be the cherry on top of the cake. You have a great physique to start with, surgery will only make it better. Hints with the routine?  ;D , I'm kind of struggling right now to lift heavier  ;)

Offline john_loren

• Bronze Member
As a big guy, you look awesome as is.  Don't mess with it, IMHO.

Offline beetlejuice

• Posting Member
if anything just a bit of lipo..

Offline krucial

• Bronze Member
 Im going with both ! gland excision n a little  lipo.. unless your under 200lbs, I believe this is the better choice!  Lipo wont help in my case...i have true geino

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
you took steriods?

Fluffy( o )v( o )...
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 09:32:22 PM by fluffy_tits »
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline krucial

• Bronze Member
no! alot of amino acids and creating...the problem is i drink and smoke green all the time.. ive had this crap for awhile now! Ive been clean frm green for 1 month now.  what do u think about surgery??

Offline Personal1

• Bronze Member
no! alot of amino acids and creating...the problem is i drink and smoke green all the time.. ive had this crap for awhile now! Ive been clean frm green for 1 month now.  what do u think about surgery??

I'm sure surgery will be just what you need to have a better looking chest :D, good luck man, I'm sure you'll have great results.

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
if i was you i wouldn't! Looks like muscle to me homie!!  I know the ladies aren't treatin you different bc of that huh?

I just had surgery last wed. so im comin up on my 1week anniversity man boobs but I needed it, you don't really need it.  But if it will make you feel better about yourself and you have that much money to spend for little results go for it!

Fluffy( o )v( o )...
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 09:32:47 PM by fluffy_tits »

Offline krucial

• Bronze Member
it get better then it worses idk! its funny its like the weather makes them hang or something... i lost a couple of lbs since i took this pic, but that changed chest a little bit! thanks for all the post..
-Flufffy breasts/how was ur surgery ?  pain? can you move? what are u limited too?

Offline wannabemassive

• Bronze Member
Hi Krucial,

I would think that if it is hard under nipple it will be both gland and some slight lipo.

On cardio days try and do sets of pressup to tighten them even more.

Wannabemassive

TRAIN HARD LIVE LONG

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
it get better then it worses idk! its funny its like the weather makes them hang or something... i lost a couple of lbs since i took this pic, but that changed chest a little bit! thanks for all the post..
-Flufffy breasts/how was ur surgery ?  pain? can you move? what are u limited too?

surgery was seem quicked to me lol!!  felt like they put me to sleep for 5min and i woke right back up!  They said surgery was 3 hours and i slept for 2 more haha.

I played football for 15 years including in college so I don't have the normal pain that you might have so i could handle it.  I didn't even go get meds that was prescribed for me to use! (i don't believe in meds anyway)  That it has been exactly a week I'm fine i can move good even slept on my chest last night.  Most of my chest have feeling now and still have a lil more to go... My chest has harden up also!  I can raise my arms up all the way also.  And I don't think it gets any worst than my situation either.  

Fluffy( o )v( o )...
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 09:33:22 PM by fluffy_tits »

Offline krucial

• Bronze Member
Appreciate the info fluffy! idk about sleeping on my chest ......thats a big chance to take! especially the money you invested to get this done.../ wanna be massive i started wrkinout again  last friday! yeah i gonna start doing sum push ups

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
think maybe there could be a gland underneath the areola puffing them out a bit. good physique and not a big deal so up to u really
good luck

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
clearly gyne.  i'd get rid of it same as i would my own if i were in your shoes.  if you can live with it, great, if not, get it done. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024