Author Topic: marijuana after gynecomastia surgery  (Read 3402 times)

Offline ballin21

i had surgery to remove my gynecomastia 1 week ago. Ive had gyne since i was about 11 or 12 and started smoking marijuana when i was 16. Im 17 now and i'm just wondering if my gyne will come back if i start smoking again???!!??!!??. I really like marijuana :) and dont want to quit but if it's going to cause me gynecomastia to return then i'll quit. plz help!!

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
Well if you're smoking anything after surgery you're crazy!  I don't believe in the whole (WEED MAKES YOUR CHEST GROW) thing but if you seen the pics i seen when people smoked after surgery you wouldn't even be askin that question.  I don't know if it was cigs that they were smoking but in my Surgeon's pics it said "Smoking after surgery" you prolly wouldn't want to even smoke after seeing that shit haha.  Just puttin in my 2 cents.
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
if you hadn't been puffing on a spliff, you would have noticed this is the photos thread  ;)

just kidding.  look, marijuana threads always go on for a minimum of three pages back and forth, there's one in the main room right now.  what he said might be as close as you'll get, everybody questions the old studies linking it, but it affects your hormones, hormones are connected, it may not guarantee you'll get it, but it definitely won't work for you.  

discuss it elsewhere if you have to, but don't expect a guaranteed answer.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024