Author Topic: God they told me that these would go away after puberty  (Read 3279 times)

Offline 40dd8850

• Posting Member
Can someone give me a suggestion... Im 21 year old broke college student, but i cant keep on going around with this crap hanging off of my chest... Im thinking half a bottle of 151 and a butcher knife..... lol its funny but i actually thought about it..... FML

DrBermant

Can someone give me a suggestion... Im 21 year old broke college student, but i cant keep on going around with this crap hanging off of my chest... Im thinking half a bottle of 151 and a butcher knife..... lol its funny but i actually thought about it..... FML

I have seen some real disasters and deformities from attempted self surgery - a real bad idea. The deformed patients were not laughing. 

Have you checked out your BMI Body Mass Index with a calculator?  Do you have a Body Fat Analyzer to see what percent of the weight is fat vs muscle and bone?

No Surgery Bodyshaping Garments are a temporizing contouring solution that many have told me offer an "emotional band-aid" while stabilizing other issues.  Check out the video to see how the compression garment limits the bouncing and stabilizes the tissues.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
Damn man!!!  I didnt' think it was possible to have bigger ones than mine.  Check out my pics and stuff!!  

Def. don't do it yourself because it def. won't end out good.  It will end up costing more than the surgery you want or even your LIFE!!  Best thing to do is get a job bro or start hustlin (not the best suggestion but desperate times cause for desperate measures).

Fluffy( o )v( o )...
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 04:25:02 PM by fluffy_tits »
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline krucial

• Bronze Member
Yeah!! Its a small problem...  Find a good surgeon, with good history in gynecomastia procedures. And Rock and roll.. Take it offff

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
yea I hope you find a way to get surgery!!

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
honestly speaking, it's really big and it really looks like a woman breast dude.. the areola looks so big and the stretch mark surrounds your chest because of your sagging breast.. i think you deserves a surgery dude.. No offense but it's hard living life with your condition.. i feel so sad for you.. For those guys who have a minor case of gyne, just be thankful..

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
honestly speaking, it's really big and it really looks like a woman breast dude.. the areola looks so big and the stretch mark surrounds your chest because of your sagging breast.. i think you deserves a surgery dude.. No offense but it's hard living life with your condition.. i feel so sad for you.. For those guys who have a minor case of gyne, just be thankful..

yea fa real...it's nothin like walkin around with C cups or bigger!!  Can't hide em!!

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024