Author Topic: Do i have a case of gyneco?  (Read 3386 times)

Offline rocker2112

hi there, started looking more into gynecomastia the other day and came over this forum. i think i started getting moobs around age 11, ive always had a bit of a chubby stomach, but i didnt get moobs before i was around 11, so im thinking maybe i got gyneco when i was reaching puberty? im 18 now, around 6'2 and last time i weighed i was 253 lbs (not that long ago) what im wondering is if its just fat i wanna start exercising and get rid of them, or is surgery the only way? if i have gyneco i dont wanna exercise and get them bigger!  :-\

- Fellow moob guy.

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
ummm exercise won't get them bigger lol.  Right now if you ask the question do you have gyno the answer would be yes but you look like you have alot of soft fat on your and i think if you lose weight you will see a big difference.  If you bench press your pecs will get bigger and it will look worst but do alot of cardio/running!!  Just my 2 pennies....

Fluffy( o )v( o )...
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline rocker2112

as i said in the OP, if i have gyneco i dont wanna exercise.

thanks for your input. i should try to do some running or jogging again. i started doing it sometime ago but my legs got really cramped, no mather how much i stretched out before and after. i could try again and see how it goes cause its been a while since ive done it.

btw saw your pre and post-op pics, congrats! must be a big difference. having a flat chest must be fantastic.

EDIT: sorry, i misunderstood. i meant i dont want to do bench press and stuff like that that fluffy breasts mentioned, if i have gyneco.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 06:02:18 PM by rocker2112 »

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i'm a little more skeptical, based on the shape i think it's more than fat, i think you have it.  if you did serious weight loss you'd find out for sure, and if you're going to do an op you'd want to do that as part of the prep, but that's my take on your pics. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline rocker2112

i'm a little more skeptical, based on the shape i think it's more than fat, i think you have it.  if you did serious weight loss you'd find out for sure, and if you're going to do an op you'd want to do that as part of the prep, but that's my take on your pics. 

thats what im thinking too. since ive been pudgy before i got the moobs. im gonna see with a doctor and see what they think. but i bike almost everyday and if i just started eating healthier and eat more times a day i should start loosing weight.

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
Go get a membership at a gym.  I got mine today...that's goin to be my new home!!

you cramp up because your body is not use to running and exercising.  you're goin to be sore for like the first week, you have to fight through man.  It's like that always when you first start back running and workin out so don't let the pain stop you.  I like feelin the pain and soreness cause it reminds me that i'm doin it right lol...dats just my dumb ass though haha.

Offline rocker2112

well im going to check up with a surgeon late march and i cant wait. waiting list for surgery is 1-2 months so ill probably be done with the whole process right about when summer starts kicking in.

this summer is going to be the best ever. i cant wait!

wooooo!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024