Author Topic: Pre-op pics!  (Read 5147 times)

Offline Ninby

• Posting Member
Hey guys,

I've always been silent in these blogs, browsing through the discussions and pics. However, I decided that it's now the right time to start sharing my experience, since my surgery's this coming Monday (December 22).

I've developed gyne ever since I was a teenager..I guess I was 12 or 13..can't really remember, and I never knew it was gyne. I recently discovered around 6 or 8 months back, when I saw a random video on YouTube. It used to be fat & gland, since I was a bit chubby, so I went on a diet and joined a gym. Now it's mainly gland (doctor told me), so he told me he will only make an incision, though I thought lipo shud be performed in all cases, even if there's almost no fat, in order to avoid the crater effect..weird!! :-\

Anyway, I took some PRE-OP pics last night. I will post some post-op pics after the surgery.

Offline Ninby

• Posting Member
Here are the pics...

Offline Ninby

• Posting Member
Right side

Offline Ninby

• Posting Member
Oblique side...

Offline Ninby

• Posting Member
Other oblique side...

Offline Ninby

• Posting Member
Front view

Offline Ninby

• Posting Member

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i'd worry more if he had said he was doing lipo and no excision.  lipo may not be necessary, he may be able to do the contouring fine without it.  glad you're getting it fixed, you'll have a better new year ahead of you. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Ninby

• Posting Member
Thanx for the reply! I haven't logged in since that day when i took the pics. Turns out it was a misunderstanding coz the doctor did excision and lipo, though he didnt use drains for lipo coz he doesnt believe in them..guess each surgeon has his own techniques.
I shall put post-op pics soon. Oh, I did the surgery on the 22nd of december, so its been 2 weeks since the surgery.

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
congratulations to u on getting the surgery! hope u have a good recovery my case is very similar to yours. are u in the uk

Offline Ninby

• Posting Member
recovery's going well. I never felt any sort of pain. No im not in UK. I did the surgery in Lebanon (Middle East). We have very good plastic surgeons there..

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
glad to hear the recovery is goin well! ur pre op pics are very similar to mine so would be great to see post op pics when ur feeling better!
 once again good luck withe ur healing

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
congratulations  :) 

i know haisook in egypt and a few other people in the region were wondering about that, i bet somebody might be interested if you mention where you got it done. 

Offline Ninby

• Posting Member
I did my surgery in Lebanon. My surgeon is Dr. Imad Kadoura. He's the head of surgery in the American University Hospital (AUH), and he has good experience in gynecomastia surgeries (he showed me some pics). It costed me $2,300 for incision and lipo. I'm so happy with my results till now. I will post pics this week!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024