Author Topic: Gyno but not all the time?  (Read 3210 times)

Offline jnd3344

• Posting Member

I have gyno all the time except when i get out of the shower, when im cold, when im in a pool etc. Does this mean anything?

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
dont look like female chest to me mate therefore no, you dont have gyne. Your nips will change with temperature, thats normal!

Offline jnd3344

• Posting Member
but they look normal with the temperature change

DrBermant

I have gyno all the time except when i get out of the shower, when im cold, when im in a pool etc. Does this mean anything?

There is a Thin Muscle Under Areola / Nipple Skin that can Flatten Puffy Nipples when stimulated such as cold or pinched. When this muscle relaxes the contour of the underlying tissue reveals itself again. It is not practical to keep stimulating this muscle. And yes, if the contour says female on a male chest when this structure is relaxed, it is called Gynecomastia.  That is why my exam rooms for evaluating my gynecomastia patients and taking photographs before / after surgery are at a standard warm temperature. I have actually had patients coming for evaluations with sore breasts from their constant pinching in attempts to flatten this tissue (not a good idea). A Body Shaping Compression Garment does a better job without the trauma.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
awesome body dude.. what's your diet?? you look so fit.. some might ay you don't have any gyne but looking at the side view picture it looks like you have it. I based on the contour.

Offline jnd3344

• Posting Member
thanks im only 18 is there anyway to fix it without surgery?

here is a better pic

here is my diet

Breakfast
2 Egg Whites
1 Glass of skim Milk
Two Tablespoons Oatmeal

Break Snack
Apple
Bag of peanuts

Recess Snack
Ham and chesse whole wheat Sandwich

Lunch
Meat, Chicken, or Fish
Salad
Rice, or Potatoes

Post Workout
Tuna

Dinner
2 Ham, Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Whole Wheat Tortilla

Pre Bed
1 Glass of Milk

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
First of all : GREAT body ! Congrats for your body building ! Impressive !

COnsidering your pics, I can't see any sign of gyne there. Your chest just looks fine !

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
I don't see gyne there... I see a perfectly normal, perfectly contoured chest. Seriously, stop stressing about it and enjoy your well earned physique... and your life.

Offline DR87

• Posting Member
looks like you're all muscle man.

Offline Jaxed23

• Posting Member
Wow....you amazing beast!   ;)  tell me what you do for your abs routine, so i can do the same. Details please.

Thanks. Keep it up!

Offline ddh

• Silver Member
You look GREAT!

Relax and enjoy your life. Only a crazy person would criticize your chest.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024