Author Topic: A womans breast  (Read 2591 times)

Offline Del

• Bronze Member
 I am now 65 and after a  very very bad diagnosis  for prostate  cancer  10years gradually got a major beast problem. I am 65 with an  embarassing breast problem  of  having to wear a 36D bra and cannot  help feeling  I have a female breast, and no longer have my former hairy chest. I do not trust t6he medical profession and would like some  practical advice .Del
Del

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
sounds like you DO have female breasts, in a male this is called gynecomastia & you are in the right place!
Welcome.
If you cannot live with your 36D breasts then your only answer is surgery to remove them, sadly there is no magic pill or potion. Your only other option is to accept them ( as I & many others have done!)
Are they really affecting your life that much? I asked myself this & came to the conclusion that no, they didnt really, so why not just live with them? after all more than 50% of the worlds population lives fine with breasts! 8)
Id reckon if your cancer treatment is working, developing breasts is a price to pay for being cured.

good luck with things anyway.

Offline Eric Robertson

• Bronze Member
  • It's time to spread the word about Gynecomastia
Wow, harsh comments towards an individual who is obviously not comfortable with this condition.

But, on a lesser note, congratulations on YOUR ability to accept it! Great!

Personally speaking, I am very sad that you are going through what you are going through right now. I wish you the best of luck in recovering!

I'm not quite sure how to answer this question. It would be more appropriate for one of the doctors on this site to do so.

-Eric
Surgery Date: 6/06/06
Surgeon: Dr. Elliot Jacobs M.D., F.A.C.S., F.I.C.S., P.C.
Procedure: Liposuction and incision under the nipple.
Cost: $6,500
Discovery Health: Plastic Surgery Before and After I was featured in: http://www.gynecomastianewyork.com/teen_dhc_video1.html

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
Wow, harsh comments towards an individual who is obviously not comfortable with this condition.

But, on a lesser note, congratulations on YOUR ability to accept it! Great!

Personally speaking, I am very sad that you are going through what you are going through right now. I wish you the best of luck in recovering!

I'm not quite sure how to answer this question. It would be more appropriate for one of the doctors on this site to do so.

-Eric

"harsh words?" interestingly the op sent me a pm thanking me for my sensible & realistic answer!

Offline Eric Robertson

• Bronze Member
  • It's time to spread the word about Gynecomastia

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024