Author Topic: My pictures  (Read 4115 times)

Offline Markbear

Hello, I've seen alot of pictures but it's stil not all to clear to me what I should pay attention too, so here you/I go?
Sometimes they appear rounder and more 'swollen' if that makes sense.
21 right now and I have some fat stored around my belly. It's stupid because I'm very conscious about it and tend to slouch which makes it look worse.. I'm kind of done with the 'titties' joke.  :-\

Sitting down hunched ..

Offline ivanvaldez79

• Posting Member
it looks fine to me! nothing i would be embarrased? do u work out?? cause i dnt see alot of muscle definition?

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
your chest looks like any normal guys does to me! 8)
 Do you really think it looks like a womans chest? ( ie gynecomastia) ::)

Im sure you could get it altered by surgery to any look that you desire but personally Id say that would be madness!
I think a bit of gym work to tighten your belly a bit & you would have a body a lot of guys would be proud of.

Offline Whiff

• Bronze Member
I hate to disagree with jsboob as i think most of his posts are absolutely spot on and a refreshing change from all the prosurgery posts on here but it think you have a bit of an issue there. Whether it is serious enough to warrant surgery is another question but from your pictures you look relatively young and this condition doesn't get better with age. If you can motivate your self to do regular exercise I'd say you'd get a better look but I'd be wary about doing too much chest work particularly with heavy weights as it may end up exacerbating the problem.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Your chest looks normal to me too.

DrBermant

Hello, I've seen alot of pictures but it's stil not all to clear to me what I should pay attention too, so here you/I go?
Sometimes they appear rounder and more 'swollen' if that makes sense.
21 right now and I have some fat stored around my belly. It's stupid because I'm very conscious about it and tend to slouch which makes it look worse.. I'm kind of done with the 'titties' joke.  :-\

Uneven or Asymmetric Gynecomastia comes in many different degrees. What bothers one person does not necessarily bother someone else. Some men have significant Gynecomastia with no concerns about their chest contour. Yet others with even more subtle contours just do not like how the extra tissue interferes with a male look. Chec out this Competition Bodybuilder with Puffy Nips.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline gynemex

• Posting Member
iT LOOKS OKAY BRO! I DONT THINK IS AS BAD AS MINE, DONT WORRY, I THINK UR OK!

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
You are a bit overweight -- and it is evident in your chest and your abdomen.  Would suggest you lost some weight with diet and exercise and then send another set of photos to us.

In my opinion, your chest will diminish in size, but will still have a bit of excess tissue, which would represent the gland component of gynecomastia.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024