Author Topic: Fat or Gyne?  (Read 2226 times)

Offline lboogie

• Posting Member
A couple photos after almost 7 or 8 months of working out hard....the last one is with my arm in the air.  What you think?

Offline ivanvaldez79

• Posting Member
ur chest looks pretty muscular to me!! did u have a saggier chest before u started weight training?

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
all I can see is a muscular chest. Take a photo which shows a view less close to your chest.

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
very very very little puffiness, nothing to worry about. But how did you look before you started 7 or 8 months ago ? This chest is that of a Greek god man ! I can't believe you are able to look like this after only 7 or 8 months of training ! Good for you ! Can you let us in on how you train ? :)

Offline lboogie

• Posting Member
Damn thanks for the comments  ::)  No my chest was never saggy at all, just always pretty much looking like this just without the muscle.  It's was kinda flat as hell until i started working out.  And on Mon, Wed, Fri I do lifting and chest and stuff.  In between those days I basically do pull-ups and dips and situps just to keep my arms feeling good.  I practically never watch what I eat, I eat every and anything.  Only problem with me is I can't gain weight i'm 5'9" and weight 150.

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
Thanks lboogie for the routine you laid out. I would not worry at all if I were you. There's no fat I can tell, your chest is muscular and may I say, the contour is excellent. This thing you're worried about seems to be localized under the nipple. The puffiness is barely visible and I would say the amount of gland you have is normal. I would not tamper with it and go have surgery but that's me.

Now, with your physique I thought that you weighed like 200 pounds. If this is what you look like without watching what you eat, then you're genetically gifted, your body does not seem to put on any fat at all. You wanna gain weight ? Up the calories man !

Offline BoneBleached

• Posting Member
  • Even Fools Are Right Sometimes.
Dude if I were you I definately wouldn't have a problem going to the beach. You look excellent man, I bet you have no problem with the ladies. If you're worried though I would be glad to trade you chests ;)
Tired of being that one link that just cant break

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024