Author Topic: Never taken my shirt of in public since i was 12, thinking about surgery...  (Read 3677 times)

Offline Doodle

• Posting Member
I have had puffy nipples/gyno ever since i hit puberty, i was very overweight troughout my teenage years peaking at 104 kilograms last summer. I have always been ashamed of my body and i never felt comfortable so decided things had to change. I started working out rougly 4-5 days a week, doing cardio mainly and in between doing sets of 3x20 on every machine they had (about 20 different workouts). Combined with eating healthy i lost weight, and i lost it fast.

But what i didnt loose are my moobs/puffynipples/gyno? I have stopped going to the gym for about 8 months now but i still eat healthy and do a wide variety of push ups to target my pecs in the hope that it will tone down. But no result so far.

I even went to the hospital a while back and had EVERYTHING checked, had tons of different blood tests, hormone tests, testosterone check and i even had a mammogram to try and spot any tissue. But NOTHING could be found, the doctors said it was just fat and that it was very normal.

Well, as i said, ever since i was 12 ive been picked on at school by the girls, stopped swimming with my friends, stopped wearing t-shirts (walking around with a sweater or a thick flannel shirt in the middle of the summer). I have basically isolated myself, and no one knows about it. Not even my ex-girlfriend of 5 years. these 5 years, every time we had sex, i either kept my shirt on, or made sure the lights where turned off.

Its just horrible, i have a feeling im missing out on so many things, im 20 years old now and the last time i have taken my shirt of in public, or even wore a simple t-shirt has been over 8 years ago. I just want to get rid of it, id give anything for it.

So ive come to the point where im considering surgery, im 20 years old, im a poor student, but i work hard, and if necessary i can cough up 1-2k euro's for it. I just really have no idea where to start? what to look for, what to avoid?

I would love your advice guys, i have been reading this forum for a few weeks now and it has been very supportive already, reading all of your stories. (btw my nipples tend to be even more puffy then shown on these pictures sometimes, depends on the temperature)

cheers

DrBermant

I have had puffy nipples/gyno ever since i hit puberty, i was very overweight troughout my teenage years peaking at 104 kilograms last summer. I have always been ashamed of my body and i never felt comfortable so decided things had to change. I started working out rougly 4-5 days a week, doing cardio mainly and in between doing sets of 3x20 on every machine they had (about 20 different workouts). Combined with eating healthy i lost weight, and i lost it fast.

But what i didnt loose are my moobs/puffynipples/gyno? I have stopped going to the gym for about 8 months now but i still eat healthy and do a wide variety of push ups to target my pecs in the hope that it will tone down. But no result so far.

I even went to the hospital a while back and had EVERYTHING checked, had tons of different blood tests, hormone tests, testosterone check and i even had a mammogram to try and spot any tissue. But NOTHING could be found, the doctors said it was just fat and that it was very normal.

Well, as i said, ever since i was 12 ive been picked on at school by the girls, stopped swimming with my friends, stopped wearing t-shirts (walking around with a sweater or a thick flannel shirt in the middle of the summer). I have basically isolated myself, and no one knows about it. Not even my ex-girlfriend of 5 years. these 5 years, every time we had sex, i either kept my shirt on, or made sure the lights where turned off.

Its just horrible, i have a feeling im missing out on so many things, im 20 years old now and the last time i have taken my shirt of in public, or even wore a simple t-shirt has been over 8 years ago. I just want to get rid of it, id give anything for it.

So ive come to the point where im considering surgery, im 20 years old, im a poor student, but i work hard, and if necessary i can cough up 1-2k euro's for it. I just really have no idea where to start? what to look for, what to avoid?

I would love your advice guys, i have been reading this forum for a few weeks now and it has been very supportive already, reading all of your stories. (btw my nipples tend to be even more puffy then shown on these pictures sometimes, depends on the temperature)

cheers

Evaluating pictures that do not show the deformity does not make much sense such as when the nipples are stimulated and flatter than your concerns. That is why I evolved my Standard Pictures for Gynecomastia, read the methodology, technique, and check the views to understand how to have photographs show your concerns.

Many have told me that by going through my website, page by page, they had a much better starting point to learn what surgery has to offer. Start at the link below and use the arrows for navigation. Use your browsers changing link color to see what parts you have visited.

No Surgery Body Shaping Garments are a great temporizing contouring technique that has given many less stress living with gynecomastia until they stabilize a problem or can afford surgery.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction Surgery

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
I have to say, from these photos I'm puzzled by your opinion that you have a chest that resembles a females, because to me, it doesn't at all! ::)

Offline Doodle

• Posting Member

cheers

Evaluating pictures that do not show the deformity does not make much sense such as when the nipples are stimulated and flatter than your concerns. That is why I evolved my Standard Pictures for Gynecomastia, read the methodology, technique, and check the views to understand how to have photographs show your concerns.

Many have told me that by going through my website, page by page, they had a much better starting point to learn what surgery has to offer. Start at the link below and use the arrows for navigation. Use your browsers changing link color to see what parts you have visited.

No Surgery Body Shaping Garments are a great temporizing contouring technique that has given many less stress living with gynecomastia until they stabilize a problem or can afford surgery.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction Surgery

Hey thanks alot for your reply.

I agree that some of the pictures dont show it as good as initially hoped they would, i had a few that really did but they are tagged as offensive by image-shack and shortly after taken down. I was in quite a rush this morning but i will have a good look at that guide and take some better pictures as soon as i get a chance.

I will also most definitely look into your website, thanks a lot for pointing it out.

I have indeed heard about those compression garments before and actually know a local site that sells them for about 30 euros and ships them anonymously. The thing is i am just so sick of trying to hide it, its so tiring. But on the other hand i do think a compression vest as such will increase the options i have in clothing and also the comfort in wearing it.

I'm going to take my time and thoroughly read your website,

better pics will come soon,

Thanks for the support, really

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
you should make a strong complaint to image shack about calling your chest offensive ( regardless of anyones opinion!) Would they DARE call a pic of someone with terrible scars or injuries offensive? I think not. So neither should they be able to call a mans chest offensive!

Somebody really needas to take these assholes to task over this! Im fed up seeing it happen!

Rant over! >:(

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
I made a complain for you. ( sorry but I feel very strongly about this sort of discrimination! >:() & got this reply:

"Looks like the images were removed by mistake. Please send me links to the removed images so I could restore them.

Sincerely,
Mikhail | ImageShack - Support"

Jim

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024