Author Topic: surgery or no sugery that is the question  (Read 7175 times)

Offline blowmybrainsout

• Posting Member
  • silly rabbit breasts are 4 chicks
19 5'8 135 been working out for a few months now doesnt seem to have helped not sure what to do starting to consider surgery would really appriciate any kind of input please please respond thanx

http://retardsarenice.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album01
« Last Edit: July 03, 2005, 02:12:08 PM by blowmybrainsout »

Offline Spleen

You're already probably 8% bodyfat so I don't see anything that you can do diet or exercise wise to hide it.  The good news is it's a pretty minor case of puffy nips.  

To be safe, get yer hormones checked first by your doc or an endocrinologist.  If it really bugs you surgery is an option, but it carries a few risks of its own.  In my case I had puffy nips and the surgery is a huge improvement.  Good luck.

Offline blowmybrainsout

• Posting Member
do u think the surgery would be lipo or an aerola incision

Gine2D

How does your girl friend regard them?

G

Offline blowmybrainsout

• Posting Member
if i had a girl i would tell u but unfortunitly im to ashamed
of them to consider a girlfriend

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
It's a very mild case of gyne. I'd say it is mostly glandular. There is no fat or just a little bit. You've got a nice chest guy ! Don't worry ! I wouldn't get surgery for that ! But here again, it depends on how you live with that, how you feel ...

Offline Spleen

What are you ashamed of?  It's just the way yer built.  Chicks really could care less.  It's like being ashamed of being tall, short, etc.  Don't worry about it 'cause it's not worth it.

If you went the surgery route there's nothing to lipo.  Glandular excision would probably do it.  I has a similar case but I'm higher body fat.  Just be forewarned that you might have wrinkly niplles for a while until things heal up.

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Here's a page which has a lot of postings by straight men and women, and also gay men, where straight women reveal they find large (sensitive) nipples on men very sexy. You might want to reconsider surgery after reading this stuff.

http://www.erotica-readers.com/ERA/ITEM/MaleNipples.htm

However, you may also want to consider that the people posting on said website represent a minority.

It's up to you though.
etc.

Offline disarm

• Posting Member

Offline nope1

• Gold Member
Okay, I don't know whats wrong with the people that just posted, but let me tell you that you definately have gyne.

You have quite a bit of gland behind your nipples.  You have no fat however.

I don't know if the people on here were trying to cheer you up, but I think you'd prefer honesty.  The amount of time it looks like you've spent in the gym, you definately deserve to enjoy your physique...because you are in great shape.

You have gland, you need excision, end of story.  Good luck.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2005, 06:36:41 PM by nope1 »

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.

90% of the "after" nipple reduction pics I have seen are horrifying.

Really? Which have you seen? 90%?

Offline nope1

• Gold Member
I still can't believe everyone is saying you don't have it.  

You definately have gland...looks at the side photos

Find yourself a good plastic surgeon...you will have no problem correcting your gyne

Offline sillyguy

• Posting Member
Tough call... I'd say don't sweat it.   Just my opinion.

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
Looks like you have a mild but, still bothersome condition. Surgery would be the best option. Depends on how you feel about it. Nobody can really tell you what to do. Go by your own feelings if it bothers you. I don't know why some people on this board think mild cases aren't bad. It may not look bad on the outside but, it is what you feel on the inside that counts. If you feel you need the surgery go for it man.

Offline Kevin

• Bronze Member
  • Having lipo is like going to the dentist its done
From the font your gyne is hard to spot but from the side its apparent.
Surgery with Dr. Lasa - Ph 5/21/2005 (Liposuction only) My Pictures

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024