Author Topic: What do you think of my chest then ?  (Read 7237 times)

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I have been a frequent user of this forum, looking for some help when I needed or trying to help when I could... Today, I would like to have your opinion about my chest : do you notice something ? Normal chest or odd chest ? I would sincerely like to know what others could think of it : nice to look at, something bizarre or not... If so, what ? nipples ? chest's shape ?...

I've been working out for some years now, I think it helped me look better than before but... Tell me what you honestly think... I still have the puffy nipples though... Hard to recognize for me if I am paranoid or not...

--------------
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 01:00:28 PM by **Gynefor** »

Offline ddh

• Silver Member
Well ... the first thing I notice is the razor rash.

Overlooking the rash, you look great. However, the last pic doesn't look like the same person. Was it taken close range with a wide angle setting? That would exaggerate sizes.

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
I think we have the same case bro.. at 1st it looks good and nobody could notice it but when you're gonna look at it more you could see that there's something wrong and that's my problem also. The nipples are puffy and there's no cuts.. that's also my problem.  :( so does it bothers you wearing a light clothes? are you having a hard time choosing what to wear?  :-\

Offline OneLife

• Posting Member
Hi dude, you have a very good muscular chest. From the close up pic, it seems like a very very minor puffy nipple case (not even eligible to be called as puffy). But that is hardly noticeable with all the muscles. I don't think any one would have any doubts about your chest. It looks pretty normal. I hope you have taken the pics in a relaxed position (not after pinching / cold). In any case, my opinion is, you do not have to  think about surgery.

-I appreciate all the inputs you have been giving to this forum.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Well ... the first thing I notice is the razor rash.

Overlooking the rash, you look great. However, the last pic doesn't look like the same person. Was it taken close range with a wide angle setting? That would exaggerate sizes.

The first two pictures were taken three months ago I think and the last three pics were taken some days ago only. I have to agree that I took some weight between the two shots...  :D So that could explain the difference...

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I think we have the same case bro.. at 1st it looks good and nobody could notice it but when you're gonna look at it more you could see that there's something wrong and that's my problem also. The nipples are puffy and there's no cuts.. that's also my problem.  :( so does it bothers you wearing a light clothes? are you having a hard time choosing what to wear?  :-\

Well, you see... I don't have hard times to choose what to wear so to speak... But I must admit that I pay attention to the way I look, particularly how my chest looks with T-shirt... I tend to wear tight T-shirts and it depends on which one I wear, it may be visible... But not that much in fact...

It's just recently that I start to be preoccupied by my chest again cos', as I said in the last post, I took a bit of weight and therefore, took weight where I did not want to take weight... The chest...  ::) Anyway, I start to pay more attention to what I eat now... lol

I'll try to keep this topic updated in the coming weeks or months.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Hi dude, you have a very good muscular chest. From the close up pic, it seems like a very very minor puffy nipple case (not even eligible to be called as puffy). But that is hardly noticeable with all the muscles. I don't think any one would have any doubts about your chest. It looks pretty normal. I hope you have taken the pics in a relaxed position (not after pinching / cold). In any case, my opinion is, you do not have to  think about surgery.

-I appreciate all the inputs you have been giving to this forum.

Thanks onelife ! That's kind of you to say that. If I can help and reassure anyone, I do it...

On the last picture, I had my arms tensed to press the button of the camera, so eventually, it was not a totally relaxed position...  ::) ::) But... it gives an idea...

Thanks again to all of you for your inputs ! That helps me accept that, as my wife keeps saying, I can be a bit of a paranoid with my chest sometimes...  :D :D But I need to know what people can think when they look at my chest... I wouldn't like my friends to tell me what a cousin of mine told me some years ago "oh my god, what a bizarre chest you have, you'll need a bra soon !"  :-\

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member

Well, you see... I don't have hard times to choose what to wear so to speak... But I must admit that I pay attention to the way I look, particularly how my chest looks with T-shirt... I tend to wear tight T-shirts and it depends on which one I wear, it may be visible... But not that much in fact...

It's just recently that I start to be preoccupied by my chest again cos', as I said in the last post, I took a bit of weight and therefore, took weight where I did not want to take weight... The chest...  ::) Anyway, I start to pay more attention to what I eat now... lol

I'll try to keep this topic updated in the coming weeks or months.

well i understand you 'coz we have the same situation.,. i also tend to wear a semi fit shirt but it depends on the quality of the cloth.. some of my friends gave me some compliment because of my chest but they didn't know that i have a problem dealing bout this.  :(..

Well we could hide our chest because it tends to look muscular and that's our advantage. I stopped going to the gym because it worsen my chest. What i'm doing now is always watch what I eat because we tend to make out chest bigger when we gained weight just like your case. :)  ;D :D

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I pay attention to what I eat but at the same time, I couldn't stop working out cos' it is a passion for me...  :-\

Offline Gynosaur

• Bronze Member
He Gynefor.  If you want my honest opinion, your chest does look a bit unusual.  If I had to pinpoint the unusual thing about it, I'd say it's that the nipples are a little puffy and point a bit outward on both sides.  It only looks unusual from the front angle, though.

My nips looked kind of the same way before my surgery.  The procedure got rid of both the puffiness and the outward pointing.

Don't stop working out!! It's so good for you, and in my opinion more overall muscularity makes puffy nipples proportionally less noticeable.  Especially if you can build a good upper chest/shoulder region.  That's all, I hope my opinion is helpful and not shitty.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Thanks Gynosaur ! I am quite of the same opinion as you concerning the puffiness and so on... Above all on the front views pics. (the last one in particular) Do you think it looks a bit unusual on picture n°1 and 3 too ? Or it is only on the last picture ?

I agree that I still have to focus on my chest when I practise weights. So far, I have not ESPECIALLY focused on it, maybe this is what I should do from now on. More exercises for the chest and a bit less for other parts.

Offline thetodd

Dont shave your chest with a razor that looks agony, get some veet for sensitive skin ... youl get no rash!

yeah you have gyne not to dissimilar from what i used to have (cept my chest werent as muscular). When i see guys who weightlift to mask gyne there are flattering shots but ultimatley there are ones that give it away. the problem is that your chest has the /_ pec shape as apposed to the \| shape (cant really show it like that). I wouldnt be focusing to much on the chest excersises youl look out of proportion do work on your shoulders and your back and itl draw attention away from the chest.

Are you planning to have surgery or are you accepting the gyne?
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline Gynosaur

• Bronze Member
The first picture looks completely normal, and the third one shows the thing I mentioned earlier.  It's like the more straight-on the angle, the more the puffiness shows.

And don't focus especially on chest.  Every muscle group should get equal attention...it's obvious when people have one overdeveloped muscle group, and it always looks bad.

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
your chest doesnt look too bad ( gynecomastia wise) but the shaving will result in ingrowns & then spots. have you considered laser? I had this done  with great success, now I only get the odd hair here & there.
it is expensive but you arent into the seventies "cave man" look, then its worth every penny!

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
Dont shave your chest with a razor that looks agony, get some veet for sensitive skin ... youl get no rash!

yeah you have gyne not to dissimilar from what i used to have (cept my chest werent as muscular). When i see guys who weightlift to mask gyne there are flattering shots but ultimatley there are ones that give it away. the problem is that your chest has the /_ pec shape as apposed to the \| shape (cant really show it like that). I wouldnt be focusing to much on the chest excersises youl look out of proportion do work on your shoulders and your back and itl draw attention away from the chest.

Are you planning to have surgery or are you accepting the gyne?

I get what bout the \_ shape.. actually that \_ shape of the chest is what i wanted but i can't have that because of my nipple.. and i agree that gynefor have that /_ kind of chest which is kinda wrong in shape..

@gynsaur: actually i always wanted to workout 'coz it's also my passion but when i saw my chest getting bigger i told myself to stop it and that's sad. :(. If you keep on working those chest then your nipples would protrude more because your chest muscles become bigger. Well i'm not here to discourage you, im just giving my opinion and hope you understand buddy.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024