Author Topic: I've had enough, opinions please...  (Read 2389 times)

Offline titty10

It's about time to get rid of these fat breasts and huge nipples. I'm 19 y.o. and have had the condition for years. I've managed to get my body fat quite low but it had no effect on my breasts. Got any opinions on the condition? I'm very embrassed of it  :-\

Offline nitrox987

• Bronze Member
You have what's commonly called "puffy nipples", it's the mammary gland behind your nipple which is causing the protrusion.
If you had this for years chances are that the only way to get rid of it is surgery.
If you decide to go that way, make sure to choose a plastic surgeon specialized in gynecomastia with a lot of before and after pictures.

Offline titty10

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, the condition has been the same for like 5 years. I have saved some money so I guess I'll go for the surgery soon.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
No question re puffy nipples.

Please do your homework and make sure the plastic surgeon you choose has demonstrated significant interest and expertise in gyne surgery.  Make sure you are comfortable and confident in your surgeon.  Remember, the first operation is the best opportunity to get a good result -- everything after that is playing catch-up.  The fee, while important, should not be your determining factor.  Remember, you will have the results of your gyne procedure for the rest of your life -- and long after the fee is forgotten.

Best of luck!

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
Get surgery....I waited until I was in my forties to get mine fixed.  Don't waste that much time. Chances are that your friends and family already know you are trying to hide it.

The surgery is really no big deal. I went to Richmond from Tennessee to get mine done. Piece of cake. Spend the money no matter what you have to do. You can pull it off with out telling a lot of people or just tell them you want  a better looking chest. Guys always want their chest to look just right.

Do it now so that you can enjoy this summer and not have to waste another day concerned about what to wear. If you need any advise or have any questions there are plenty of people to help you.

do it.    let me know if i can help.

Offline titty10

Thanks for the support! I'm a bit nervous about the surgery but I have no choice. Gonna see a doctor soon and finally get rid of the gyno. Can't wait!

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
Yeah, that's going to need surgery.

But good job on lowering your body fat and being healthier!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024