Author Topic: Question about Dr. Jeffords IN ATL??  (Read 2802 times)

Offline zado611

• Bronze Member
If You have ever had surgery with him or consulted with him, please message me or reply to this post. Have a question to ask.

Offline Ralph

• Posting Member
I'd like to know, too. I want to get mine done in early May and I have ruled out a couple of PS's for some pretty bad on line reviews.  Atlanta is close to Dallas; his website expampleslook good but I wonder how many each year that he does?  Do you have to go back to his office afterwards or can you take off your bandages ?
Thanks
Ralph

Offline jojo82

• Silver Member
There have been a couple of really bad reviews of Dr. Jeffords here on this forum. There is also a youtube video of a guy who recently had gyne surgery with Jeffords- the results were pretty bad in my opinion with significant concave deformities manifesting 8 weeks post op; the patient also manifests some odd skin creasing when flexing, suggesting that Jeffords lipo'd almost all fat out of that area, allowing the skin to heal directly to the muscle. His nipples also look really odd. But for whatever reason, the patient is happy with his result.

In my personal opinion, I would not recommend anyone go to him based on the results I've seen outside of his website. At the present time there are only a few really good gynecomastia surgeons out there.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024