Author Topic: Dr. Bermant Retiring  (Read 5156 times)

Offline steelhead

• Silver Member
Dr. Bermant sorry to hear you are retiring but why such short notice ?
I don't even think I can get in by July.

Announcing My Retirement
We are announcing my retirement and the closure of my practice as of August 31, 2011. We are accepting new patients (depending on the problem to be treated) until July 31, 2011.

I have enjoyed taking care and sculpting many patients over the years. Sculpting the human body has been a passion of mine for so long. It has been a privilege and an honor that so many patients have traveled from around the world for my surgical sculpting. We have valued the physician and patient referrals for their trust in my surgical skills. My staff and I appreciated being able to participate in our patient's surgical and health care.

With written patient authorization, a copy of the patient medical record will be available from our office at 11601 Ironbridge Road, Suite 201, Chester, Virginia, 23831 or by calling (804) 748-7737 Monday - Friday 9A.M. to 4:30P.M. Eastern Time until August 22, 2011.

Offline Steve Dell

• Posting Member

Is there anyone taking his place? Maybe the medical schools could teach his dynamic technique as their new standard procedure for dealing with gynecomastia.

DrBermant

Dr. Bermant sorry to hear you are retiring but why such short notice ?
I don't even think I can get in by July.

Announcing My Retirement
We are announcing my retirement and the closure of my practice as of August 31, 2011. We are accepting new patients (depending on the problem to be treated) until July 31, 2011.

I have enjoyed taking care and sculpting many patients over the years. Sculpting the human body has been a passion of mine for so long. It has been a privilege and an honor that so many patients have traveled from around the world for my surgical sculpting. We have valued the physician and patient referrals for their trust in my surgical skills. My staff and I appreciated being able to participate in our patient's surgical and health care.

With written patient authorization, a copy of the patient medical record will be available from our office at 11601 Ironbridge Road, Suite 201, Chester, Virginia, 23831 or by calling (804) 748-7737 Monday - Friday 9A.M. to 4:30P.M. Eastern Time until August 22, 2011.

Yes, I am retiring as of the end of August this year. However, the 5 months gives patients who were planning using my sculpture to still have surgery under my care. The minimal bruising, swelling, and recovery shown on my website is typical for my patients. This permits patients to still have surgery under my care during this period.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, M.D.
Board Certified
American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member: American Society of Plastic Surgeons and American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
Specializing in Gynecomastia and Surgical Sculpture of the Male Chest
(804) 748-7737

Offline steelhead

• Silver Member
Well Dr. Bermant thanks to all you have done and contributed to this board over the years.
And hope you have a happy retirement.

Offline waves

• Silver Member
Congrats on your career and retirement doc! 

Offline Steve Dell

• Posting Member

Why does Dr. Bermant not setup his the " Bermant institute of gynecomastia correction" and hire a few board certified plastic surgeons and teach them now to do it dynamic method. It would be a win-win situation for himself and the patients.

He has already established a brand name and a reputation for being able to correct gynecomastia without general anesthesia or noticeable scars.  Its the most common issue with men for plastic surgery and yet there are almost no doctors who have good experience with it.

Just an idea.

Offline Gynvic

• Posting Member
I agree with Steve Dell. Dr. Bermant is there any way you could teach or pass on your "Dynamic Technique" ? It is such a remarkable approach. It's sad that other Plastic Surgeons can't develop something similar, but to not have it for gyno is a big blow.

Offline Dpw

• Posting Member
Dr. Bermant, when is a approximate date to set a first appt with you and still make the deadline, I live in hampton roads and I'm trying to get my insurance to allow me to use a civilian physician. Also will there be anyway to contact you after surgery say I got it in plate July or even late june.

DrBermant

Dr. Bermant, when is a approximate date to set a first appt with you and still make the deadline, I live in hampton roads and I'm trying to get my insurance to allow me to use a civilian physician. Also will there be anyway to contact you after surgery say I got it in plate July or even late june.

Jane is my office manager and can better answer timing questions and insurance issues.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, M.D.

Offline dorian

• Posting Member
I wish I would have seen this retirement notice sooner.

I've put off the surgery for years... as soon as I decide to get it done... the best doctor retires. Bad timing for me :(

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024