Author Topic: Hope Rising  (Read 3464 times)

Offline zado611

• Bronze Member
Wrote a letter to give to my parents tonight.. Done this before but from the point of view of them paying for it.. this time im talking about paying for everything also in the letter i wrote down every little thing that gyne does to my daily living.. Hopefully this works.. Getting on Later to Tell Yall what Happens

Offline zado611

• Bronze Member
Told my mom she said she's worried I won't find a job and they will end up paying for it but she wants to let me have it with all her heart just worried which I understand.. she's leaving it up to my dad which I am telling 2moro hope he says I can.. so my whole life can start afresh very soon

Offline waves

• Silver Member
Good luck Zado! 

As a parent myself keep in mind that even if your Dad says no tomorrow, given some time he may come around to a yes.  Sometimes it takes time for others to reach the same stage you are at (i.e., ready to jump into surgery).  As a parent they may be concerned about surgery risks, costs, etc., and why can't you just live with it since they don't see the problem (constant social situations you're put in).  Hopefully he'll say yes, but be prepared for no and to keep working on them.  Show them this site too if it helps.

Crossing fingers here for you..

Offline zado611

• Bronze Member
They both said "yes" just waiting for a break in our schedule to get a consultation. Things are looking up for once throughout this long journey:). Thanks for everyones encouragement. Starting a new post soon regarding my journery through consultation and surgery and post op. Won't leave this board completely but probably wont be on it right after surgery all the time bc trying to get away from everything but ill keep yall posted:)

Offline emanresu

• Silver Member
They both said "yes" just waiting for a break in our schedule to get a consultation. Things are looking up for once throughout this long journey:). Thanks for everyones encouragement. Starting a new post soon regarding my journery through consultation and surgery and post op. Won't leave this board completely but probably wont be on it right after surgery all the time bc trying to get away from everything but ill keep yall posted:)
Thank f**k for that! ;D You'll be so glad you finally made the decision to get it sorted.

I know how you feel coz I had to ask my father. I got SOOO anxious that he'd say 'no', but thankfully he said 'yes'! Here I am 4 days post-op and I couldn't be happier!

You having it done with Dr. Karidis by any chance?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 07:16:04 PM by emanresu »

Offline zado611

• Bronze Member
Nope Doctor Jeffords in ATL got another post in the surgery expierence that will take ppl from my pre-consultation to the consultation to the surgery to the post recovery time.. hopefully it will help.. the thing about Dr. Jeffords is we have some things in common he is actually a preacher's kid too like me in the same denomination also so its pretty cool lol

Offline zado611

• Bronze Member
@Emanresu- Do you have any before and after pics?

Offline emanresu

• Silver Member
@Emanresu- Do you have any before and after pics?

Yes, have a look at my thread: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=22901.0

Offline emanresu

• Silver Member
Nope Doctor Jeffords in ATL got another post in the surgery expierence that will take ppl from my pre-consultation to the consultation to the surgery to the post recovery time.. hopefully it will help.. the thing about Dr. Jeffords is we have some things in common he is actually a preacher's kid too like me in the same denomination also so its pretty cool lol

Is Doctor Jeffords familiar with this particular type of operation?

Offline zado611

• Bronze Member
yea he's done upwards in the 1000's i believe.. i know about 125 a year.. he's even had it himself

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024