Author Topic: gynecomastia compression shirt  (Read 7898 times)

Offline ftm

Hello!
I am searching for  gynecomastia compression shirt ! I will ne in NYC for one day in June and want to buy a few shirts (S,maybe M). Maybe someone knows where can I buy them?
P.S. I can't order it from Internet stores because I am moving from place to another all the time now.
Thank you very much!

DrBermant

Hello!
I am searching for  gynecomastia compression shirt ! I will ne in NYC for one day in June and want to buy a few shirts (S,maybe M). Maybe someone knows where can I buy them?
P.S. I can't order it from Internet stores because I am moving from place to another all the time now.
Thank you very much!

Unfortunately, not all garments offer the same comfort nor compression.

We have compression shirts for our patients to try on in our office so that they can be individually fitted and see the effect of the garment. However, we are located just outside of Richmond Virginia. I also documented before and after garment compression effects on various body shapes on my site with resources to purchase. However, I know of no places in NYC to go into a store and purchase anything as effective as our garment. I did try many other brands before selecting the one we offer and none came anything close to to it both by actually trying them on patients and collecting feedback over the years.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, M.D.

Offline ftm

Hello Michael Bermant,
Thank you for your answer!
Unfortunately I cannot visit Richmond Virginia.
Maybe you know some store where I can buy a shirt without thying it on myself?

DrBermant

Hello Michael Bermant,
Thank you for your answer!
Unfortunately I cannot visit Richmond Virginia.
Maybe you know some store where I can buy a shirt without thying it on myself?

No, I do not know of any such store. The problem also is what will the shirt really offer. There are claims out there that unfortunately are unsubstantiated. That is why I build my documentation, resources, and offer the sample garments to test in our office. Over the years, too many patients have told me of the money they wasted on other inferior products that I took the time to demonstrate the issues.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, M.D.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024