Author Topic: Could this be gynecomastia or simple fat?  (Read 2449 times)

Offline testing4gyno

Hello.

First of all i'll try to present the issue at hand as best as i can considering that english isn't my native language.

I've had a period of time over the last years when i accumulated some fat, but overall i am a skinny type of person. Gaining weight hard and all that. When i say fat, i mean i reached around 80 kilos total (used to be 65 before that) . I lost around 10 kilos afterwards, and gained some muscle. I know it's nothing impressive by looking at the pics, but i used to be pretty much flat everywhere.

Anyway, to the point. I'm curious if my chest (which is underdeveloped) might be suffering from gyne. Basically my nipple area annoys the hell out of me. When they're soft they look as in the pictures below. Hard and the area gets a decent, normal form. I'm 24 currently so the only option would be surgery, unless ofcourse this isn't really gyne. I'm not feeling any hard lumps under my nipple or anything similar. Could this go away with working out the chest?

Would probably be easier to tell if i had my upper chest evolved and the area between my shoulder and side chest. Since in those pictures you'll see my chest looking like an inside paranthesis if you know what i mean. No upper bulge. Sadly i haven't managed to get that fixed by working out at home when time is available even tho i have bench+barbell+dumbells and doing regular push-ups.

Waiting for your opinions and thank you.

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/849/43929455.jpg/
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/863/18893195.jpg/
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/155/97227000.jpg/

PS: from the side it doesn't look like a triangular pointy chest like in most cases of gyno. It looks normal. Sadly i can't fix any side pics atm since i can't find my usb cable. I'll try to find it tomorrow. The pics i listed are a bit old (6 months).

Found 2 more pics, more recent ones :

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/146/60795816.jpg/
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/829/64425019.jpg/

And added side-pics + another front pic (sorry for the bad quality, blame motorola and hallway lighting):

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/833/14486116.jpg/
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/807/81534123.jpg/
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/864/90316481.jpg/
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 11:03:48 AM by testing4gyno »

Offline mooninite

• Posting Member
it looks like that's mostly fat to me.  if you can't feel a gland or ball-type mass there, then you should be able to loss it and get a decent chest back.  considering that you look a little chubby/squishy without much definition in your body, it wouldn't surprise me if your body just stored some fat in your chest.  you'll just need to lower your body fat percentage a bit before you'll know for sure.  you can have your physician exam you and get their opinion on it.  if you wanna lower your bf% then workout, work on your cardio, and DIET (the most important one).

Offline testing4gyno

I really hope it's fat and can be fixed via dieting + working out. Thanks for your input.
Would very much appreciate any more opinions. Thank you.

PS: added side pics as well in OP (last 3 pics)

Offline looseSHIRT

• Silver Member
Looks like you have puffy nipples.. its possible that there is glands there.. but for me its not worth it for surgery.. its too small.. youll just acquire unnecessary scars.. but if you think its bothering you and it makes you uncomfortable.. you can consult a Surgeon and Endocrinologist.. Goodluck!

Offline calibrn

• Posting Member
why cant i see these pictures??

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024