Author Topic: Please rank my case  (Read 3806 times)

Offline vrensix

Hi from Finland!

How bad would you rate my case?

please help me

best regards,

vrensix

edit: im 17 years old

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
From my perspective you look quite good. There are many men who would hope to look that good after surgery. This means nothing at all.

The only rating that matters is yours.

If the condition is not seriously impacting your life, Then it is not too bad. If the condition has turned you shy and socially withdrawn, Then it is very bad.

It is not the size that makes gynecomastia bad, It is how much impact the condition has on your self image and ability to socialize.

You are the only person who can give a valid answer to your question.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
Looks like you have a fairly mild case of gyne, with the main problem puffy nipples.  I agree with Paa_Paw.  Only YOU can decide if you are unhappy enough with your chest to look into getting it corrected. 

Personally, I think surgery could do wonders for the overall look of your chest.  If you decide to pursue it, look for a plastic surgeon who has considerable experience at gyne surgeries, and look at some before/after pics of their work before making a decision on which surgeon to use.  Speak with 2 or 3 of them if you can.  They are not all created equal, and you want the best job possible. 

Offline henry 41

• Bronze Member
Beautiful body/chest. You do not have "woman-like breasts" of any kind. Normal male chest. Why scar up something that is aesthetically beautiful? Any sculptor would love to have you for a model.

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
Beautiful body/chest. You do not have "woman-like breasts" of any kind. Normal male chest. Why scar up something that is aesthetically beautiful? Any sculptor would love to have you for a model.

I believe it's wrong to absolutely lie to someone about their gynecomastia.  To say this person has a "normal male chest" is an outright lie.  The chest resembles a prepubescent girl with budding breasts and enlarged/puffy nipples.  He DOES, therefore, have "woman-like breasts," and he most definitely has gynecomastia.  It is not beneficial to tell someone who clearly has the condition that they do not have it. 

This person did not ask IF he had gynecomastia because he already KNOWS he does.  That's the reason he posted the pictures and asked about the severity of his condition. 

Offline henry 41

• Bronze Member
Raiders Fan:

You are putting out harmful ideas to impressionable and sometimes sensitive young men. This guy's chest is certainly within normal parameters. He does NOT have "woman-like breasts" in any way shape or form. Stop this nonsense now. Perhaps you are overly reacting to the sight of a chest without perfectly flat nipples, for whatever psychological or strange reason, I don't know.  I'm sorry to have to inform you; most men's nipples are naturally NOT flat. Men with small and perfectly flat nipples are in a tiny minority. And a great many men have naturally LARGE NIPPLES! Oh NO!

If you cause this kid to have a phobia of some kind about his larger than average but still normal nipples, then you're better off not posting your venom on this site. Keep your personal problems to yourself.

The other posters in this thread agree with me that his gyne is NOT serious. Stop telling this kid that he has "woman-like breasts". Keep your poison to yourself. His "condition" is NOT severe. You have decided that in your own mind. Stop this insane, ignorant nonsense NOW.

You want to see REAL gynecomastia requiring surgery????  Look at the "Freaking Out" post. Now there's someone who really could use help. Use your comments to help those who really have a problem, and stop telling someone that he has a "condition" which he does NOT HAVE. This kind of nonsense is nothing more than abuse. Stop it NOW.

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
henry41....your ignorance is.....above average.  

I'll say it again, lying to someone with gyne doesn't help them.  Telling them what they WANT to hear doesn't help them.  You may mean well, but all lying to them accomplishes is to extend having the problem and being unhappy.  So it serves no purpose, especially when you tell someone who already knows they have gyne that they do not have it. He knows something's wrong, that's why he posted the pictures.  The good news for him is....his condition is mild and should be able to be improved by a certified plastic surgeon.  

If you're interested in helping someone with gyne, the only thing that will help them is to educate them about their condition and encourage them to get it taken care of as soon as possible through surgery.  Encouraging someone with obvious gyne to put their head in the sand while proclaiming, "All is well!" is of no benefit to anyone.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Even if he is in the upper third of men with reference to breast size, (Which I doubt) being in such a large group clearly eliminated any label of abnormality.

Those mong us with breasts large enough to fill a bra are not abnormal either, just further from the average.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024