Author Topic: 2 week post-op pics updated with before photos  (Read 4619 times)

Offline rob_m

• Bronze Member
here are 2 week after photos, please let me know if you can get to them ok.

this link for before and after photos

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/justincredible088/my_photos
« Last Edit: July 31, 2005, 03:57:11 PM by rob_m »
1 year post op, it's going to be a good summer

Offline rob_m

• Bronze Member
that might not have been the correct way, however it worked, let me know what you think

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Looking good.
etc.

Offline rob_m

• Bronze Member
thanks BLATINO FAN,
I couldnt be happier with the results.

I think about the only minor problem is alittle scar tissue at the nipple incision(to be expected), anyhow, I could really give 2 sh_ts to be honest, just to be able to wear any shirt i choose, and today after i got out of my pool, i walked outside bare chested and hung my swim trunks to dry(what a good feeling)      8)

anyway, thanks again

Offline dps

• Bronze Member
  • gyne free since july 2005 :D
Lookin great rob ;D. I know what you mean by wearing anything, today I went out with just a tshirt on. It was the weirdest and best feeling the world ;D.

I was so damn confident again and enjoying the breeze.
[ photos ] :: [ diary ]

Offline jack9

• Bronze Member
rob,
you look fantastic.  You look better than anyone on silverman's site.  Your chest is totally flat.  How many incisions did he make?  I can only notice one on each.  I would love to see your before photos if silverman will allow.  I can't imagine anyone with your post-surgical results having had gyne.  It's amazing.  I can see you are not a body builder, so it looks like he does better work on the average joe.

Offline rob_m

• Bronze Member
jack, i'd say my gyne most resembled photo #4,
but i will email him today to see if he can shoot me back my before photos

Offline rob_m

• Bronze Member
P.S.
if you stand up and let your hands down by your sides like standing at attention, and rest your finger up into your armpit, that is where he made about a 1/4 inch incision to do the lypo(one on each arm).
unless you know it's there it cannot be seen.

and of course the nipple incisions(one each)

Offline rob_m

• Bronze Member
Thats correct

I just sent Dr. Silverman an email asking for the before photos.
From what I've read about him on this forum, he is quick to reply, so I hope to post the before pics within a day

F.Y.I    my wife had one of her girlfriends over today(bunch of kids swimming around the pool), it was nice to go out and swim, instead of having to make an excuse as to why i was indoors all afternoon

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024