Author Topic: Are there chances that I will improve my gyno?  (Read 3367 times)

Offline BlueKiwi

• Posting Member
I'm 17 and had gyno for almost 4 years now. I've always been 10 kilograms over the normal weight for my age. Now I'm exercising and I hope that I will lose the extra weight AND reduce the size of my male breasts.

They are quite big, not so noticeable when wearing a normal shirt but as soon as I use a tight one my boobs are showing.
Oh.. and I have puffy nipples.
Right now when it's cold and my nipples are getting smaller I'm quite satisfied with the result.

Is there a chance that my gyno will get better if I lose the extra 10 kilograms? Or at least a slight improvement to my nipples (less puffiness)?

Offline HellandBack

• Bronze Member
Hello friend, I truly don't believe in the whole correct weight for my age thing, there are so many body types that it does not make sense. Are you overweight or just a little over where you would like to be? Exercise can definitely help i would say if it is just fat tissue, but if there is glandular tissue behind the nipple it will stay unless surgically removed. You are young and i am sure not done growing so it can also go away on it's own so keep that in mind. Keep working hard and see what happens you can only benefit from working out. :D

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I read a piece of advice on these pages several years ago that is probably the best of all:

"Hope for the best but prepare for the worst."

Start saving for surgery and work on your weight. If the weight loss and passage of time does not relieve you of your problem then you'll have a start on the funds needed for surgry. If the problem does take care of itself, I am certain that a young man could find many good uses for the saved up money. Either way you win.
Grandpa Dan

Offline BlueKiwi

• Posting Member
Thanks for the advice, guys!
The fact is I really am a bit fat and losing 10 kilograms will make me look normal for my age (well except for the breasts lol).
So.. I guess the only way I'm gonna find out if I require surgery or not is to lose the weight. Either way, I plan on getting rid of the man boobs by summer. I'll start saving money and if surgery isn't a must I'll buy myself a new treat! :D

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Keep that positive attitude either way, you sound like a winner.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024