Author Topic: Experiences With Doctors In Los Angeles  (Read 2213 times)

Offline Hi_Top_Guy

• Silver Member
I posted this is "surgery experiences" but didn't get any response so I'll post here:

Hi guys,

I'm new here and I wanted to know what experiences you've had with either Doctor Steven Teitelbaum or Doctor Vishal Kapoor, both of them located in Los Angeles, CA?

I did hear from member steve6161 who chose Kapoor and is pleased with the results and it's been a few years since the surgery, but I'd like to hear from other members who might have used either of these two doctors. Or if you have been to another doctor who specializes in gynecomastia surgery in the Los Angeles area, please list them.

If you don't feel comfortable posting on the thread, please private message me. Thanks!  :D

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The problem is that people who have had a satisfactory resolution of their problem do not usually hang around very long so they are unavailable for comment.

I realize that this does not answer your initial question, bur it might explain the lack of responses.
Grandpa Dan

Offline crossfit99

• Silver Member
^^ Exactly..

I am having a hell of a time finding a legitmate Dr here in so cal (inland empire). I have found numerous docs that have a few pics of gyne surgeries on their web sites, but its REALLY hard to find any reviews on that specific procedure.

My thinking is if they are a good PS, have good reviews on all their other procedures, and have in fact been doing gyne removal for some time; they are probably good to go. However I'd feel way better if I saw more real life testimonials!

Offline Hi_Top_Guy

• Silver Member
Thanks guys for responding. I guess that does make sense about most members going on with their lives after surgery. I haven't been to any doctor yet, but I'm planning on going in March.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024