Author Topic: Best surgon in USA?  (Read 2598 times)

Offline meangyne

• We live as we dream, alone.
I am willing to fly, I figure - why not fly and get the best job possible? I have a family member who can travel with me and help me after surgery if needed.

I would like to know the best doctor possible. I am 28 and have had gyne since 12-14yrs old. During puberty, my gyno never receded. It just stayed with me, as a result, I am 28 and have missed out on a lot of fun times with friends and family.

I have both tissue under breast and nipples. I am concerned about having symmetrical results, I do not want depleted nipples.

Please only refer if you have personally used the doctor. If you have before and after pics I would love to see.

I am 28 and getting serious about my gyno,

Thank you,
Steve
So I told my boss I came down with a bad case of anal glaucoma, he asked "What the hell is that!" I said, "I DONT SEE MY A** COMMING INTO WORK TODAY."

Offline nitrox987

• Bronze Member
There are a bunch of good gyne surgeons in the US.
Is there a particular part of the US that would be more convenient for you to travel to?
If you plan on coming to the west coast, I would highly recommend Dr. Delgado, I had my surgery with him and I am really happy with my results.
You can read more about my experience by clicking on the link in my signature.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
When a man has surgery which is very satisfying he usually loses interest in this site and we are unlikely to ever hear from him again.

The people who could best answer your questions are not here.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024