Author Topic: Attack of the Gyne episode I, opinions please  (Read 6494 times)

Offline BringExtraDragons

• Bronze Member
  • Sometimes you get so alone it just makes sense.
(Updated) Hey charmin' people, It's me bring extra dragons. I'm fairly certain i have this devil gyne but not totally sure. I'm 5'8 at 160lbs so i'm a good 10 pounds overweight for how small i am. I am on the pudgy side ( "love handles" and gut, some mild body fat all over ) I Think i have the puffy nips, not fully fully certain. I seem to look perfectly normal in slim fitting clothes,,,all but fitting shirts and it has been a black hole in my general life ( we all know the deal, ) I've developed bad posture from hunching over in order to keep that subtle poking chest out. Also I've learned bad physical habits like crossing my arms everywhere i go, I'm uncomfortable ALL the time ( besides sweet sweet snoozing ) I'm 95% sure i have very mild gynecomastia and i'm working on getting fit right now, but each new added opinion is a shining internet present to me, like getting something in the mail from amazon.com I will add better pics in the future, I have no side shots or angles. Ok ok, enough ramble boxin, here are just 3 pictures so far.

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/3958/ahcrap5vc.jpg

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/6718/ahcrap21yn.jpg

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/6896/dammit0aw.jpg

Godspeed to you all! Someday we'll all be struttin' around with shirts that actually FIT, and we shall be diving drunkenly into pools of water with no second guessing, gyne shall be sucked and sliced laying in a pool of blood where it belongs! or something...

;]
« Last Edit: August 07, 2005, 11:53:23 PM by BringExtraDragons »

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
Very minor case of gyne. Hardly noticeable. If it bothers you though take care of it. You don't look overweight to me. Yours looks if anything a little gland/fat or gland. Can't quite tell from the pictures. Maybe lose a couple pounds and work out a little bit. Not much so gyne doesn't get pushed out more. I don't know if the booze would have much to do with it. If your still drinking try drinking a little less or stop for a while to see what happens. Go see your doctor about it if it still bothers you. Surgery in your case may be a little iffy. Very minor but surgery could help but, you would have minor scarring. But, if it does bother you consider surgery as an option. But, first try to rid it naturally. I understand even the most minor of cases gyne can be a real pain. I have a mild/moderate case and I can't stand it. Mine is a lot more noticeable then yours and I have tried for a minimum of 5 years of working out etc and have only made it worse so surgery is my only option. Once your done with these or if you have already done them surgery is probably your only option. Nothing like andractim works. I don't see enough proof and I have already used testosterone with absolutely no success whatsoever. I would go see your doctor first and see what he/she reccomends and try to improve or rid it naturally. If no change or not much changes then look for a final correct solution like surgery. Depends on what happens though. Good luck.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I agree, very minor case of gyne. It does not look like a bad gyne at all ! You do not look that overweight either. Maybe some weight to lose but not so much ! Try working out first and see what follows. If it bothers you however, I would recommend you to go and see a PS. But I don't think it is the first action to take. Good luck

Gine2D

Forget it.  You are like most males.

Nothing to worry about.

No gyne.

Here is Gyne
http://www.geocities.com/gine2d/
« Last Edit: July 31, 2005, 03:45:43 AM by Gine2D »

Offline fl3a

• Posting Member
i really dont think you have a problem, if you want to look better hit the gym

• Bronze Member
 Thank you all, incredibly helpful to the max. I got a membership at 24 hour fitness and i've been working out every night for the last couple of days for atleast 40 minutes . still not 100% sure if it's pseudo gyne or genuine. Here are a few things i do know. When i press down on my nipple it pretty much feels like flab, no lumps or anything (until i hit the ribcage ) I have been lacking physical activity bigtime this year and i also started with some heavy drinking. I'm stopping all this now and you guys have already motivated me to work out even more, I'll get back in a bit if i see results. I have my fingers crossed...To hell with this devil gyne and i wish the best of luck to you all ( Use the force, defeat of the rebel gyne is inevitable.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
BringExtraDragons, I think your case is very minor. Some muscular development would mask the gyne, I feel.

BLATINO, I don't know what to say. Thanks for sharing, but couldn't you be a little "less provocative" in the pics  ;D

• Bronze Member

Well it seems fairly official, i have a minor case. I'm glad I'm more sure now, you get stuck in denial and It's not productive. Anywho, I'll continue doing my cardio every day/every other day for a month or two more to see if ANYTHING changes, if not, well that is what is expected. In the end, if surgery is needed I'll start saving up here and there...it will be a while. I know it's a very minor case but even the small cases can taint your life, it's real bad company in my body and it needs to move the hell out. Once again thanks to everyone for the input, best wishes to ya all. And yes Blatino you have a more moderate case of the gyne, it's a bummer ( i know ) Mine may not look like yours but it could very well be just as bad, depends on how much the person beats himself up about it. I am so paranoid about it I wear jackets and hoodies even in the summer, it's rough luck for us gyners.

Offline Blitz

• Gold Member
  • Thank you Fielding
If I had your chest to start with, I wouldn't know what gynecomastia meant.  You look fine.

Offline ruggedtoast

• Silver Member
You hijack everyones thread. IMO most of your would go if you trimmed down a few kilos.

• Bronze Member

Not sure what ya mean by hijacking the boards and stuff. And yes, I will definitely trim down as much as i can before i go talk to a PS. Luckily, I can save money for the surgeory by doing pharmaceutical studies near where i live. sometimes you can get 3,000 dollars or more per study, sweet...so I'll just do 2-3 of these and bam, surgeory and then freedom from my vile glands.

Offline ruggedtoast

• Silver Member
No not you OP, I meant Blatino. Hes always jumpin on peoples threads saying 'thats not gyne this is gyne...'

• Bronze Member

Oh...hahaha, Yes Blatino does get around.

Offline ruggedtoast

• Silver Member
Arent you worried that the medical studies could cause some other side effect, like you could end up with one giant testicle or something. :P

Offline gynegoawayplz

• Posting Member
  • gyne sucks
dragons kill yourself tonight and do everyone a favor because you don't have gyne and you are wasting everyones time
I wish I could step out of the black and into the white.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024