Author Topic: People and Surgeons, comments on this gyne please..  (Read 2475 times)

Offline andrewtan88

• Posting Member
24 year old, 175 cm 60kg with a huge problem.
gyne started developing at age 16 then gradually went from mild to severe.
Is more noticable with clothes.
Every where I go I had the feeling of being cautious that no one notices it and always wear a jacket to hide it.

I dont workout at all so that is obv not muscles, and look and my arm compare to my chest, ridiculously unproportion.
I understand that surgery is inevitable and

My questions are,
1. What are the chances that it will recur?
2. If its hormonal issue, would surgeons still proceed with surgery?

Appreciates any feedbacks and suggestions.

Offline andrewtan88

• Posting Member
I'm also aware that people around me are noticing it, when i was 18 my ex gf even told me straight up that I had big breast, which was rather depressing. And friends have teased me about my breast in the past. Now I'm living very much like a loner with only my job and surgery to look forward to in life.
Also when my breast swells, i can feel its pain and gave a great discomfort feeling.

Have consultant 2 general surgeons here in my country and the gov surgeon took 5 sec and told me its muslces and not gyne and the whole consultation lasted last than a min, I was literally there to convince him its gyne and obv he didn't listen. The private surgeon I went to is much more attentive and listened to me, however he suggested vaser lipo which I felt was not going to do much help as my condition is hard glands and not soft tissues,and of course I decided against it.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 12:21:40 PM by andrewtan88 »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I cannot see a problem. Many of the young men here would only hope to look that good after surgery.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Supersonic123

• Bronze Member
I cannot see a problem. Many of the young men here would only hope to look that good after surgery.

+1

Can't really call that gynecomastia, you have nothing of a "female looking breast". Think you look 100% normal and fit. Would like that kind of breast after surgery actually.

Offline Neil123

• Bronze Member
is he joking? it is beyond belief he really thinks there is anything wrong with his chest! ha ha what a joke :-)
only one comment - yes get up and exercise you are thin and have small muscles. but gyne? - now that's a joke!

Offline element_01

• Posting Member
Dude you got to be fricken kidding me! you dont have gyne it looks perfectly normal just go to the gym and build up your muscle.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024