Author Topic: Surgery in Singapore  (Read 6717 times)

Offline gysuffer

• Posting Member

So I've suffered with Gyne since i was around 13, it appeared but i was told its natural just body adapting and changing with puberty.

Its been quite a while now and since 13 its obviously grown, my body shape is relatively thin, im 6"1 and weigh 83 kilos, I am currently working abroad out here in asia (more specifically Singapore)I honestly had never heard or believed of there being a surgical option of getting rid of my moobs, i assumed it was something i would have to live with.
Growing tired of not being able to go swimming (which im damn good at and miss a lot) and hang out with friends and even wear T-shirts i did some research, found out that moobs had a name (that sounded suspiciously like gynecology making me a little concerned about going for a consultation) but that there was this site with others who had the same issue. having read a few posts (thanks to Baron and Larry22 and of course adbrah) i saw that it was possible and relatively cheap (relatively being the word) So this is the start of my journey, i will add pics as i continue this short... diary entry i guess?

I've arranged a consultation with Prof Foo Chee Liam at singapore general hospital as i have read a few good comments about him on here, and will be seeing him on the 16th June so quite a way away i know.

A few questions i was looking to ask him was obviously how realistic are we talking in the way of removing amount, how symetrical they can make it, how much will it cost, and do they deal with after care as i have read a lot about revisions being needed and this obviously concerns me a little with going under the knife again and again when i just wan breast done in one shot and i can start moving on.

Has anyone got any thoughts on other questions i should raise? and has anyone been under the knife with Dr Liam before? and what are your impressions of him and his practice?

I've also spoken to Beautiful Holidays (a group in Malaysia, thanks to Baron) it sounds like a really great package, a nice hotel and surgery with aftercare as well as getting to relax and enjoy the new me.

Again anyone else had experiences with this company/group, thoughts? feelings?

After reading a lot of posts on this board a few things have me worried about the moob glands growing back or it not coming off even or scar tissue making me look like the arse end of the moon, just wnated to see if anyone else has had something similar happen?

I am looking at going under the scalpel in end of July/August before my trip to Bali so i can actually enjoy it properly :) and in the right setting.

I'll keep this updated and post pics of myself as it is now soon!

Offline gysuffer

• Posting Member
I dont really care if no one is reading this. This is just a log for me to be able to look back over. I have decided to go with a company called Beautiful Holidays in Malaysia. company seems good doctor seems legit. end of july will be my operation date. nervous and excited.

Offline darkheaven

• Posting Member
hi gysuffer,

i have also gyne. since 13y.o now im 25..im from Philippines..plan to surgery.until now i cant found or cunsolt to a gyne surgery.your so lucky cuz u have schedule for d surgery..hope to see ur post op..take care

Offline looseSHIRT

• Silver Member
Gysuffer,

Check the Doctor for pre and post operation picture of the patients, better be sure than sorry. Pricewise, better go for the experienced doctor and pay higher than paying lower but the inexperienced in our cases. Think it through check in the net for past experiences of other sufferers then decide! Goodluck! See you in the other side!

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
I dont really care if no one is reading this. This is just a log for me to be able to look back over. I have decided to go with a company called Beautiful Holidays in Malaysia. company seems good doctor seems legit. end of july will be my operation date. nervous and excited.

I hope you could ask for some pre and post op pics. I have a bad experience with my 1st and 2nd doctor as they promised me that they get rid of my gyne. yet the result just dissatisfied me.

I dont mean to scare you but I hope your operation will succeed. by the way, how much is the operation?
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline gysuffer

• Posting Member

I decided to go with Beautiful Holidays. had the surgery on 1st August. my other post has a bit more detail regarding it. Thanks for the comments and suggestions though

Offline darkheaven

• Posting Member
Congrats gysuffer! same date of our surgery..how is it?mine is good result.Gudluck..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024