Author Topic: Gyno or fat? Been struggling for a while, would like any and all opinions  (Read 1618 times)

Offline 1nz1

I have been struggling with a bigger chest since I was 12 or 13 in middle school. It has really affected every aspect of my life for 10+ years now, I just turned 24 recently. I have in the last couple of years started to become more active, dropped some weight, but my condition appears to persist. Years ago when I was dealing with this I was rather skinny when compared with my height, I was 140-150 throughout high school and I am roughly 6 feet tall. In college my weight skyrocketed by my senior year to about 185.

Now that I have become more active I have lost quite a bit of body fat and gained muscle. I'm weighing in at 175 now and definitely don't feel "fat", although I could stand to continue to lose a little bit. These pictures show my chest as of now, I do believe there has a change in how much my chest protrudes in recent years, I'm still not comfortable with my chest. Just curious to get an opinion for the people who have been dealing with this condition or experts who have treated this condition. Does my condition appear to be excess body fat or a mild case of Gyno? I have seen pictures of very severe cases of Gyno so I know it could be much worse than it is but it has still played a huge factor in my confidence levels for a decade.

Offline rasputin

• Silver Member
Not sure what you were hoping to hear but to me it definitely looks like you have gynecomastia. Do your nipples puff out much?

Building your pecs often leads to the breast tissue pushing out further which makes everything look more severe than it is.
My Trip Report (Preop & Postop pics).

Offline 1nz1

Well that's what's weird, my nipples don't puff out at all and from what I understand I should feel a hard lump under my nipples and I don't. It appears to be nothin more than excess fat but this is something that ivehad even when I was skinnier so I thought I would ask here for opinions. Im not excessively fat or anything and I hope this is just where my body decides to store most of its fat. I just wanted some input

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024