Author Topic: Gyno, fat or loose skin?  (Read 2369 times)

Offline cbr3540

I this just fat or loose skin, or could this be gyno? I hope the different angles of the pics help.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 07:18:48 PM by cbr3540 »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
While I'm not sure whether to blame your fuzzy pictures or my old man's eyes, the fact is that I see nothing worth getting upset about.
Grandpa Dan

Offline cbr3540

While I'm not sure whether to blame your fuzzy pictures or my old man's eyes, the fact is that I see nothing worth getting upset about.

Well you're right, those pics look blurry. These are clearer:

« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 07:19:40 PM by cbr3540 »

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
You are just a few pounds overweight.  Your gyne if minimal.  However, you do have mild puffy nipples.

Losing weight and exercising will help -- and you could probably make do with a compression shirt.  But I predict that there would still be a slight residual amount of breast tissue (even after weight loss) as well as a puffy nipple -- which would ultimately need surgery if you wanted to appear bare chested.

Good luck whichever way you go.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline cbr3540

You are just a few pounds overweight.  Your gyne if minimal.  However, you do have mild puffy nipples.

Losing weight and exercising will help -- and you could probably make do with a compression shirt.  But I predict that there would still be a slight residual amount of breast tissue (even after weight loss) as well as a puffy nipple -- which would ultimately need surgery if you wanted to appear bare chested.

Good luck whichever way you go.

Dr Jacobs

Thanks for your answer. What if besides losing weight, I also fill it up with muscle, would that make that possible residual breast tissue unoticeable?

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
It might make it look better-- no way to tell before you lose the weight.  However the tissue sits on top of the muscle and if you build up muscle, it merely pushes the tissue out further. The tissue is still there until it is removed surgically.

DR Jacobs

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024