Author Topic: Surgery in Alaska - Dr. Sarah Troxel  (Read 2513 times)

Offline Ak49

• Posting Member
Hello everyone,
I have been a troll on this site for over a year and a member for a few months.  I've wanted to have surgery since I discovered my gynecomastia could be fixed!  Once I talked to my wife about it she supported me and I started my journey.  Heading south to a Dr. that only does gynecomastia would be a great opportunity but the cost involved with traveling, hotel stay, and then having to see a completely different doctor for your follow ups (without having to fly back to the surgery location) was too much.  After some careful consideration I decided to talk to Dr. Troxel in Anchorage.  She has done many gynecomastia surgerys but even more female surgerys that came out great  ;) !  I thought if she could do such great work on women it can't be that different.  I'm sure people would argue with this logic but I am 1000 percent happy with my results.  I hope this message will find someone and at least let them know there are options in Alaska!  Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024