Author Topic: Gyne?  (Read 2231 times)

Offline foreverend

I'm 17 years old and work out and do cardio often, and I've had these for a couple years. Is it gyne?

Offline xelnaga13

You look great to me. You may have slightly puffy nipples... but I hesitant to even say that. Remember all males have breast tissue under their nipples, it can range from not noticeable ( such as your case) to d cups or bigger.

Offline xelnaga13

I would also add that hypothetically speaking if you were to get surgery chances are the resulting scar tissue will look worse than your original chest. Keep that in mind.

Offline abello25

• Posting Member
what do you mean by scar tissue? Is it something you can cover like with a tattoo?

Offline xelnaga13

what do you mean by scar tissue? Is it something you can cover like with a tattoo?

The scar tissue im referring to is internal. Some guys get it worse than others. In my case the scar tissue was the same size as my original gyne. It is possible to treat the internal scar tissue with cortisone (kenalog) injections, which I had great success with.

hammer

From what I can tell, the pictures aren't the best, there are many guys on the forum that would love to have your chest!

Be happy! As the the saying goes.

Offline joltera

• Bronze Member
your chest looks completely normal
f*ck gyne

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024