Author Topic: Gyno???  (Read 2356 times)

Offline aminoxx

Does it look like I have gyno? I can tell each side of my chest is a different size, and that my nips look a little different. Also, they are a bit puffy. Another thing, there are lumps that I can feel if I push on my nips and move my finger around...Thanks.

Offline aminoxx

more pics

Offline aminoxx

another. can post more if needed.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
No, Yes, Perhaps, No, No and Yes.

I don't know!

As the term Gynecomastia is prsently used, it means any surplus of tissue in the breast area of a male. Some of the pictures look like it and others just look like you have a really good set of pectoral muscles.

It is odd, but some men really freak out over very little and others have profoundly enlarged breasts and it does not seem to be of great concern.

The only measure that counts is yours.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Totally agree with Paa_Paw.  You do have some slight excess chest tissue in some photos -- and in others it looks OK.

Only you can decide if you want to do something about it.  Many men choose to live with it as is and go on with their lives.  For others, it is something they wish to remove.

Why not check it out with an experienced gyne surgeon and get a professional opinion?

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline McGilli

• Silver Member
I think you have no issue.

I think you fall under the case of "if you look for something hard enough you will find it"

In other words - if I saw you at the beach with shirt off I never in  a million years would notice anything other than muscles.

Offline Jaxed23

• Posting Member
Find something else to worry about in your life, like how to finish University in less than 4 years! :)

Offline henry 41

• Bronze Member
Your chest is 100% normal.

Offline chestquest

• Posting Member
the closeups are distorted, as phone camera lenses are not designed for this.  The more accurate pics are the fuller body pics, and with those I don't see any problem!

Offline jamalvender

• Posting Member
Not sure because in this pic you are looking totally fine. I don't think you have any kind of problem but I am also some confused to see your nipples its looking some extra. Do you feel any pain in your nipples?

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
When I had low body fat my gyne didn't bug me enough to want surgery. I knew someday I would get it done but not until I felt it was unbearable for me. You can make that decision when the time is right. I don't think you have anything to worry about. I wouldn't even notice it in public.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024