Author Topic: Gyno or fat (slim 27 year old)  (Read 2008 times)

Offline Icarian

• Posting Member
So I'm 27, about 55-60 kg, was never really fat, but maybe over 65 at some point. My chest has been like this for years, as long as I can remember. I can feel muscle near the top of my pecs, and where they meet my arm it's reasonably solid, but around the nipple area there's a certain amount of fat. It's cold right now so it doesn't show, but normally my nipples are a little larger and pinker. I can't feel any singular mass or gland, but i can feel what feels like smaller rubbery pebbles throughout the pectoral fat which I suspect may be glandular tissue.

I don't take any drugs, drink beer on weekends and generally eat pretty good. I do press ups twice a week (3 reps of 50 within an hour). Please let me know if you think it's gyne or fat tissue deposited around the lower pec/nipple.

Offline Icarian

• Posting Member
Since I can only upload one photo per post due to file size, I'll have to reply to post more, sorry about this.

Offline Icarian

• Posting Member

Offline Icarian

• Posting Member

Offline nutella

• Bronze Member
I looks fine to me, man. I can't see anything that I would consider gyno.

Offline Icarian

• Posting Member
Cheers Nutella. I'm still not totally sure, I think I may have a little gyne, need to upload more photo's, because I look like you did in your before photos most of the time, and you thought that was gyne.... I can feel rubbery pebble shapes in my pecs along with fat. I'm gonna try and lose the chest fat by first, unfortunately it's the only place I'm really carrying much fat.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024