Author Topic: Two Years Post Op - Before and After Pics *INCLUDED*  (Read 6648 times)

Offline nutella

• Bronze Member
Hey gang,

This will be my final post of this nature, I promise. Basically I am looking for some opinions from both the Doctors that monitor this site AND anyone else that has had this surgery done before.

I had a case of Bilateral Gyno, glandular, excised from my chest 2 years ago... As you can see in the pictures it was relatively minor. There was no liposuction preformed. Post surgery there was no swelling, no bruising, no pain... I wore a compression garment for 6 weeks and stayed fairly inactive.

Overal I think the results are decent.

However, when flexing my chest will cease (I'm not sure if this is normal or not). If I lift my hands above my head the upper parts of the areola will slightly indent leaving an odd looking dip. Finally, on my right nipple there is what seems to be a cyst of some kind that has been present the whole two years.

I brought this up with my Plastic Surgeon recently but he insisted that everything looks 100 percent perfect and that I should be happy with the results.

I had this surgery done in Vancouver, Canada.

A question to the Doctors: would you personally be happy with the results that I have gotten out of my $6,000.00 operation ? Is this kind of creasing normal when dealing with such minor cases ?

Offline nutella

• Bronze Member
Left side: Crease apparent when flexing.

Right Side: Slight crease apparent on flexing. MUCH less noticeable than the right side.

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
You should put up before pics if your gonna ask the docs if they like your results.

I can see the contour prob with the left pec. It kinda slopes out. It doesn't look bad but if it were on me I would think about it too.

As far as the crease goes, that wouldn't bug me as much. I was ready to trade a few blemishes for the overall picture. Looks good though.

Offline nutella

• Bronze Member
The before pictures are paired with the post op pics at the top of the page.... Pre-op is shown on the left hand side; post-op is shown on the right hand side.

hammer

The before pictures are paired with the post op pics at the top of the page.... Pre-op is shown on the left hand side; post-op is shown on the right hand side.

I really hate to ask this, but I looked very hard at the first pictures, left, then right, then left, then right and back and forth. Please tell me what was done? You said you spent $6,000.00! On what?

Offline nutella

• Bronze Member
$6,000.00 spent on glandular excision on both sides... Puffy nipple.

Offline HellandBack

• Bronze Member
From a guy who had puffy nips I would not say you had puffy nips at all, they are tiny pre op. I do see the tissue a lil behind and around the nip that you would of wanted gone but not really what I would call "puffy nips"

Offline Gammy

• Bronze Member
Come on guys, you can see extra tissue in the pre op pics. His nipple (left side especially) stuck out and was pointy. Why are you making him out to be a fool, questioning why he had an op? Don't we always say, whether minor puffy nipples or DD's, it's how it makes you feel. It obviously affected this guys life enough for him to part with £6000. It's done now. You don't have to have jugs to feel you want a flat chest!

Offline HellandBack

• Bronze Member
Come on guys, you can see extra tissue in the pre op pics. His nipple (left side especially) stuck out and was pointy. Why are you making him out to be a fool, questioning why he had an op? Don't we always say, whether minor puffy nipples or DD's, it's how it makes you feel. It obviously affected this guys life enough for him to part with £6000. It's done now. You don't have to have jugs to feel you want a flat chest!

I will speak for myself in saying like I said in my previous post, I DO see the extra tissue around the nipple that he would want excised and since he was unhappy with it good job in getting the procedure. I wasn't in anyway saying he didn't need it or making comparisons with someone with "jugs" and i am definitely not going to tell a man how to spend his money especially with something like this. We all should know what it is like that is why we are all here. Just thought I would chime in since it seems puffy nips gets confused with the tissue puffing your chest out. His nips look like he just  put ice on em thats how mine are now post op FINALLY! Puffy nips give a cone like appearance, even with the tissue behind his nips the ACTUAL NIPPLES don't look puffy is all i meant.

Hope everything is well Nutella did not mean to offend if i did I see the correction you wanted and it looks good to me. I too am curious though about creases since I am post op

hammer

And I second what Hellandback said in his post 100%!

Offline Gammy

• Bronze Member

I really hate to ask this, but I looked very hard at the first pictures, left, then right, then left, then right and back and forth. Please tell me what was done? You said you spent $6,000.00! On what?
[/quote]

Not exactly what you said Hammer

Offline nutella

• Bronze Member
I'm here. on this support forum, looking for constructive feed back... Not to be judged. The procedure has been done, the money spent, all that matters now are the results.

Offline Icarian

• Posting Member
There isn't a huge difference, but the pecs look less bottom heavy now, there's a better shape to the lower part of the pec near the nipple area. You actually have a very similar body shape to me, I wouldn't mind getting this done.

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Man, you look fine but if you want to fix up then do it. That's what I did. Im not perfect looking but im looking a lot better. Do what you need. Some people have huge chests that they want half way normal. Yours looks better than half way normal.

Fallow your instincts but don't worry too much. Do whatever makes you feel good.

hammer

Not exactly what you said Hammer
[/quote]

From a guy who had puffy nips I would not say you had puffy nips at all, they are tiny pre op. I do see the tissue a lil behind and around the nip that you would of wanted gone but not really what I would call "puffy nips"

Ham, this is the post that I agreed with!!!

73's

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024