Author Topic: PLEASE HELP ME! Is this gyno?!?!  (Read 1347 times)

Offline Dedication10

I'm 15 and I've been working out for the past few months. I used to be chubby when I was around 13 and that's when my puffy nipples started developing. I've been doing decline flies, dips, and 30 minutes of jogging daily. I've cut 500 calories from my daily intake and now it's around 1,200 calories. I'm 5'8 and weight 134 pounds. Is it just puberty gyno or just excess fat?

Offline xplosivelilly

• Posting Member
I think you should relax for a while. If you did your research, almost all guys experience some sort of gynecomastia during their teen years. It's a normal part of puberty and it will take a while for your hormones to sort out; men possess both estrogen (female) and testosterone (male). Since you are having an active lifestyle, which is good, i would not worry about it as yet. When you hit your early 20's where your hormone start to level out, then you should be worried.
From your pics, I don't see anything major or something to worry about. So relax  :)

Offline joehhepp

puberty :))) it might disappear fairly soon.. mention it to your doctor next checkup

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024